The Fall

Neither of them said anything, but the wind blowing on the balcony spoke volumes as they stare into each other's eyes. Green meeting brown, like plants growing in the earth. Roses, Lillies, Sunflowers, blooming and giving the world something new, giving it oxygen to breathe. Giving it life.

Lauren walked up to Normani without another word, smashing her lips onto hers. Both of them were crying, their tears mixing with each other's in between passionate kisses. Lauren starts to push her into the bedroom, pulling off her blazer and furiously unbuttoning her blouse and throwing it off her body. Normani tangles her hands in her wild mane as Lauren lifts her up, wrapping her legs around her waist. The Latina carries her to her round, king sized bed, practically throwing the dancer onto her silk sheets, their lips locked in a frenzy of teeth and tongue.

Lauren finally disconnects their lips, trailing down to her neck and collarbone, licking and biting with no mercy, eager to taste every inch of her. Normani moans as the younger teen nips at her skin, no doubt marking the legacy of this moment. She could tell Lauren was taking her frustrations out on her by the way she roughly squeezes her hips and furiously rips her pants off her legs, leaving her only in her underwear.

"Take this off." Normani demands, pulling the silk robe off her shoulders, untying the strings to expose Lauren's naked body. Normani froze for a second, marveling at the girl straddling her, and for the first time she appreciated how sexy the stoner actually was. She always knew she was hot, but she chose not to notice for her own sake, but now she had no choice too. Smooth skin, a perfectly shaped chest with pink nipples, round ass and a glistening pussy, her skin smelling of weed and roses. It's the first time she felt really attracted to a woman, and she realizes how gay she really is. Normani has always admired girls, she caught herself staring at Dinah's ass when she wasn't looking, or glancing at the girls changing in the locker room for a little too long. But this, this was the most turned on she's ever felt in her life.

"You like what you see, baby?" The cocky smirk was back, her emerald eyes darkened with lust.

"You have no idea." And with that, Lauren was kissing her again, Normani moaning into the liplock as her hot pussy drags against the Latina's thigh through her underwear. Lauren practically ripped her bra off, her fingers digging into the lacy material as she quickly unclips it and throws it across the room. Normani could see the desire in Lauren's eyes, it felt so good to be wanted, the way she stared was uncensored and instinctual, complete raw lust and passion. Lauren attaches her lips to her chest, praising the soft skin with her tongue while sucking at her inert buds, aggressively cupping the other one in her hand. Normani was a moaning mess, it never felt so good to get her tits sucked, the way Lauren's mouth felt so wet and warm around her, it felt even better when she moved downward, leaving a trail of hickeys down her stomach.

"My God, your body is so beautiful." Lauren murmurs against her skin in a husky voice, evicting another wave of wetness in Normani's panties. The Latina places sloppy kisses in between her thighs, making the older girl's chest heave in anticipation. The green eyed girl teases Normani's arousal, blowing cool air on her clit without taking off her lacy thong.

"Tell me what you want princess." The stoner looks up at her with such conviction as she kisses her wet heat over her panties, making Normani arch her back and thrust into her face, but she leans away before she can get any pleasure.

"I...I want you." The chocolate skinned teen finally whispers, submitting to Lauren's control and every desire she's ever had. Normani didn't care what anyone thought in this moment, or what would happen if she gave in, she wanted her, and she was going to take her.