Chapter 15: False Alarm

Start from the beginning

"I don't know if I can wait another two weeks, I just want them in my arms already." I huff in distress.

Sam puts one of his hands on my enormous belly. "They'll be here sooner then we think. I want to see them too." He chuckles.

When we reached our mansion and walked inside. I dropped everything and laid on the couch. My feet we super swollen. I took the piece of paper out and looked at some of the exercises that were listed for me to do. I looked at one called the elephant walk. Which looked exactly how it sounds.

I got on the floor and started crawling and looking upside down. Hopefully, my baby boy regrets the turning and stays that way. She said if he turns to his normal position I'd feel it, so far I feel nothing.

"Should I ask what you're doing." Sam sits on the couch and folds his arms.

"I'm trying to move out baby boy back his normal position," I say still crawling around the living room.

"Are you sure this will help." He eyes me.

"Yes, of course, it will the Dr said so," I say.

"Please stop, this is making laugh." He bursts into a laugh.

"Fine, I'm getting tired anyway." I huff sitting on the ground trying to catch my breath.

"What else is on the list that doesn't involve, walking around like that..." He takes the list off the couch and scans it.

"Did you know sexual intercourse between your partner helps you go into labour faster," Sam smirks reading off the papermaking me blush.

"Are you making this up?" I get up from where I was on the ground and sit beside him.

"Nope, Doctors orders. Wanna try..." He smirks, I smack his arm and take the paper out of hands.

"Maybe it's not a good idea for you to be reading this," I smirk.

"What? It's a good idea though, I really think we should try...for our babies sake." His smirk grew wider and he came closer towards me.

"I don't think so, not now Sam. Don't you have to be at a meeting soon." I smirk pushing him away.

"Yes I do, we'll continue this conversation when I get back." He kisses my lips then walks towards the stairs. I bite my lip from resisting myself from asking him to come back.

My hormones are off the grid, I thought it was bad before but god helps me with this. I was not like myself, this crazy side of me that I didn't even know existed, I'm sure Sam doesn't mind because of the pleasure and crazy that comes with it in bed. I blush by just thinking about our nights.