Snuggles *fluff*

I plopped on the couch after a long day of work. 

'I'm so tired, I've bee up since 6:30 this morning.' I thought. I woke up my phone seeing what time it was. 6:15. 'I need food, but I don't want to get up.'

Tyler walks through the front door. 

"Yay your home!" I said tiredly.

"Yeah. How was your day babe?" Tyler says. He comes over to me and pecks my lips.

"It was fine. I'm tired though." I responded. "How was your day?"

"It was good. The guys and I did a challenge for Marks channel, then I streamed with Mark and Ethan." He told me. I love that he gets to spend time with his friends.

"Hey, instead of cooking tonight you just want to order take out?" I asked.

"Sure that would be great." Ty said.

~Mega Wega Time Skip~

After Ty and I had eaten our chines food we had cleaned up and started watching some Netfilx.

I snuggled up to Tyler on the couch and he put his arm around me. We eventually positioned our selves to where Ty was laying down on his back and me laying on top of him with my head on his chest listing to his heart beat. Tyler rubs my back and holds me tight. I look up at him to see his handsome face. I start to kiss his neck a bit and he starts to giggle.

"Babe that tickles." He said.

"I know, that's why I did it." I smile. 

He looks at me with those pretty eyes of his and smirks. 

"What's with the look?" I question.

"What look?" He giggles more. 

He flips me unto the couch and starts to find my ticklish spots. I start to laugh hysterically. 

"Tyler..HAHA.... st-stop!" I say through my laughs. 

He stops and stares down at me, both of his arms at my sides. My hands on his shoulders. 

He leans down and starts to kiss me lightly and sweet. He kisses my forehead, my cheek, nose, chin, a couple on the neck, the lips. We lock lips, my arms now around his neck. 

We separate and his forehead rests on mine. 

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too."

We go back to snuggling on the couch watching our favorite show.

A good end to a log day.

Hey! Just a reminder that requests are open! If you want to read it I'll write it! I'm also writing another story! Check it out on my profile. If you liked the Percy Jackson books and the heroes of Olympus Books this is a fanfic from that! So yeah. And if there are any other people you want me to write a story for I'll do a separate book/story for them! But it's only if I know them. So just message me or write a comment. I love to hear from y'all!(Seriously, writers love to hear response from readers.)