Fun Times part 1

It's been several months since Cati and I moved in with the guys. It's been so much fun. Cati and I have helped with some if the videos that Mark and Ethan have done for their channels. Even some of them that involve fans.

The fans are so nice to us. They really love Cati and I ever since we revealed ourselves as Tyler's and Ethan's girlfriends.
Cati has even started playing games with Ethan on his channel.
And I started doing inspirational tweets with Tyler.
******
'At the office'
"Hey guys I got an idea for a video." Mark says.
We all look up at him.
"Yes what is it?" Ethan says.
"Girlfriends vs Boyfriends. The girls compete against us guys in different challenges and Kathryn would be the judge giving us points." Mark says.

"Let's do it." I say. "Us girls are going to kick y'alls assess!" 

"You seem sure about that." Tyler says with a devilish smile.

"Yes we are!" Cati says.

"If you gals are so confidante are you willing to bet on it?" Mark says.

"What kind of bet?" Amy says with a little bit of worry. 

"If we lose we will let you guys choose our punishment. If we win we choose your punishment." Mark says.

The girls and I look at each other and nod. "We accept." Cati says.

******

We are ready for the challenge video. Mark starts out the video.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and as you can see I got Tyler and Ethan with me. But not just them! We are have our girlfriends with us!" He points to us and we wave. "Today we are going to be doing boyfriends vs. girlfriends. Kathryn has for us 3 different challenges. We don't know what they are, so we have had no prep for this."

"But there's a twist!" Ethan says.

"I didn't say you could talk." Mark says.

"Sorry." Ethan says.

"Yes. There is a twist. We made a bet. If the girls loose we get to choose their punishment. If they win they choose ours. Now let's get started." Marks says. "Ok Kathryn, what is the first challenge?"

"The first challenge is outside." Kathryn says. We all walk outside to see a big dart board. "You will compete against your partner. You have 5 chances each to get the most points. At the end I will add them up and whoever has the most points wins the first round. Oh and the middle is 50 points."

Picture Reference Sorry it's huge

Mark and Amy went first. Mark misses the board twice but hits the 18, 8, and 10. 36 points for the guys so far.

Amy hit the middle on the first try.

"WhAT! That's bull!" Mark yells. 

"Not my fault I'm better than you are Mark." Amy teases and sticks her tongue out playfully. Amy continues to throw her darts. She then gets a 9, 3, 20 and misses once. 83 points for us girls. 

"The girls are winning by a landslide so far." Kathryn says to the camera. 

Then Cati and Ethan go up. I know Cati is going to do well. She played a lot of darts back home. Her parents owned a brewery and they had a few dart boards there. So me and her would play a lot.

"Get ready to get your ass handed to you Ethan. I'm a dart champion back home." Cati says. She throws her darts and gets 3 in the middle. 150 points right off the bat. 

"What!" Ethan yells. "How am I going to beat that!"

"Just get all 5 in the middle Ethan." Tyler says.

I look at Tyler. "You look worried." I say.

"I am. How are you guys so good at darts?" He asks.

"Cati's parents own a brewery that have dart boards. So we would play a lot when we went." I explain to him.

Cati then gets a 10 and 16. A total of 176 points from Cati.

"Ok. Here we go." Ethan says. He throws his first dart and gets a 3. "I got one!" he exclaims.

"But it's a 3! A 3 isn't going to help us Ethan!" Mark yells at hims.

"Well at least it's progress." Ethan says. 

"You better get the rest of the darts in the middle if we have a chance of winning." Tyler says.

"Ok. I'll try." Ethan throws the rest of the darts and misses 3 times and hits 17. "Welp. I tried." 2o more points for the guys.

"We are loosing so bad right now." Tyler says.

Tyler and I go up. Tyler played sports growing up. He probably has a good chance of hitting the board than Mark and Ethan did.  

"Ladies first." Tyler says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Don't be kind to the enemy!" Mark says.

I throw my darts. The first two hit the middle. 100 points. The other three hit 20, 5, and 14. 139 points for me.

Tyler goes. He throws his first dart. A 18.

Second dart. A 5. 

Third dart. 20

Forth dart. 6.

Last dart. Middle. A 50. 

"Oh now we get a 50." Mark says.

Tylers total. 99.

"Ok. I talied the points. The guys got 155. The girls got 398. The girls won by a landslide!"

The guys groan. 

"Don't worry. You guys got 2 more rounds to try and catch up on." Cati says. 

"On to the next round!" I yell.

Well that's where I'm going to end that chapter. Sorry it took so long to put out a chapter. I've been really busy and trying to come up with ideas for this chapter. So yeah. Peace!