A Bit of Trouble

The picture is from the stream. Wow he looks different. I miss the curls.
After our first kiss we have been taking things steady. We didn't to get into things to fast.

While the guys and Amy were here with Cati and I they did a meet and greet at one of the parks. Cati and I decided to go with them since we didn't have anything else to do.

We're going to have the meet and greet at the baseball field. Mark tweeted the location for the meetup. When we got there Tyler and I were holding hands as we walked. So were Mark and Amy and Ethan and Cati.  

As we approached the field there were already a few people there just waiting around. They saw as and recognized Mark and everyone and waved at us.

It was 4 girls and 2 guys. Three of the girls looked at Amy, Cati and I with looks of disgust and then looked at the guys with smiles. They seemed to not like us. They were jealous. I could tell. I remember Tyler telling me that there are girls that think they are Mark and his soulmates. Even though Mark is dating Amy, and they are a cute couple, people hate Amy because they want to be with Mark. 

The guys and Amy started talking with the ones that came and told them the plan that their doing for the video. They were going to play one big game of charades. 

More people came until there were about 20-30 people there. So the game began. We were there for a few hours laughing and talking and playing. It was a great day.

After everything was done and we said good bye to everyone and everyone left, except the 3 girls from when we arrived. We didn't give it much thought so we left to go to a restaurant to get some food.

We arrived at one of the restaurants downtown ans sat down at one of the tables.

"That was a fun day." I say.

"Yeah it was. We got some great footage for the video." Ethan says.

"Yeah that was a lot of fun. I always love meeting fans." Mark adds.

"But those three girls that were there when we arrived there and left concerned me a bit." Amy said.

"You too uh." I say.

"What about them?" Tyler asked. 

"When we arrived they gave Amy, (y/n), and I a weird look." Cati said. 

"That's a little concerning." Tyler says with his hand rubbing his chin.

We shrugged it off. Until I see coming through the door the 3 girls. One of them looks over and sees us, she sees me looking at them. She gives me an angry look. I didn't want to ruin our dinner so I didn't mention anything. 

As we eat our dinner I realize that I have to use the restroom. I get up and go.

****

I walk out of the stall to wash my hands.

"So we meet again." I hear a voice hisses. I look and see one of the girls. She has blond hair, really long and straight. She's also really skinny. 

"You're from the meet up." I say.

"Yes I am. And I saw you holding hands with my man." She says angerly

"Tyler's not your man." I say.

"Yes he is. We are destined to be. It's in the stares." She has a crazy look in her eyes.

"You're crazy." I say.

"No I'm not. And besides, who are you? Tyler hasn't said anything about a girlfriend."

"We just started dating and want to keep things private for now." I say.

"Breakup. He's mine. And tell your friends to do so as well with Ethan and Mark. They belong to my friends."

"No. We are not going to break up with them because some crazy fans told us so." I say.

"Breakup with them or else." She starts to clench her teeth.

"Or else what." I say.

WAM! She slapped my face. I stung. Her long nails even scratched my face so it's also bleeding.

"Ow." I say in pain. Then I see her pull out a pocket knife. "I warned you." She hissed.

"You wouldn't kill someone in a public place would you." I say. I want to escape but she's blocking the door so I can't run and escape to my friends, but it's worth a shot. I bolt and try and reach the door. But instead I'm slammed against the wall.

"Oh honey. You won't get away." And stabs me in the shoulder, twisting it. I'm crying. and she's laughing at the pain. She pulls the knife out. Then she stabs me in my side. She covers my mouth so I don't scream. 

Then the door opens. It was Amy and Cati with look of surprise on their faces. They quickly act. Cati tackles the girls onto the floor. I still have the knife in my side. Amy calls out for help. Cati is wrestling with the girl.

I start to feel light headed. Probably from the lack of blood coming. My vision starts to fade. The next thing I knew I was out like a light.