The little things

You come home from a long day of work. You're tired from dealing with people all day and just want to rest. But first you need some dinner.
You walk into the kitchen and there is a tall beautiful man standing in there cooking something. It was Tyler your boyfriend.
"Hey babe. I didn't even hear you come in. I'm making spaghetti for dinner. It's almost ready." He says.
You walk over to him and hug him from behind, leaning your head on his back.
"Your so cuddly." You say tiredly.
"Well I do love to cuddle." He says. "Ok. Dinners ready now."
The two of you get food and sit at the table and eat talk about your days.
Tyler talks about the project that him and teamiplier are doing. He has such a fun job working with Mark.
You finish your food and clean up the two of you head to the couch and watch some tv. The two of you cuddle into each others arms. Your head on his chest listening to his heart beat.
"Tyler." You say looking up at him.
"Yes?" Hey says looking at you with his pretty eyes.
"You love you." You say with a smile.
"I love you too." He says kissing you gently on the lips. You kiss him back. The two of go back to watching tv until you fall asleep.
Tyler picks you up and takes you to the bedroom, changes you into your pajamas, which he knew you wouldn't mind, you've changed in front of him before, and puts you into bed.
"Goodnight (y/n). I love you." Tyler says. He kisses you on the forehead and watches you sleep.