AN ADVENTURE! Sorta

"(y/n), Your birthday is coming up. What do you want to do?" Cati asked.

I looked up from the book I was reading(whatever book you want it to be). "What? Sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"Your birthday. Coming up. Soon. What. D. You. Want. To. Do." Cati says.

"Oh yeah. I don't know. I guess stay here and read." I say.

"What? No that's boring." Cati says. "How bout camping? You've always loved camping."

"That's true. But I haven't gone camping in years." I said.

"That's fine. Besides, wasn't Tyler an Eagle Scout or something. He could help a lot with it." Cati said.
"Yeah he was." I said.
"Ok now lets go tell everyone. We need to do some planning!" Cati says with excitement.
****
We tell everyone about the plan for my birthday and they are all in with it.

"I thinks that's great! I've never gone camping before and I've always wanted to." Amy says.

"Yeah. And it sound fun." Ethan says with excitement. "We can even roast marshmallows, and tell stories. Mark you can bring your guitar and...."

"Calm down Ethan." Tyler says putting his hand on Ethan's shoulder to stop him from bouncing up and down.

"Sorry. I got exited." Ethan lets out a giggle. 

"Ok. It's settled. We are all going camping for my birthday." I say. "I guess we should get camping stuff."

"That reminds me. We don't have any camping stuff." Mark says. 

"Ok. Let's go shopping for camping gear!" Amy says with excitement.

We all get in our cars and go shopping for our camping supplies.

********

We end up at a camping store to get our tents and sleeping bags and such.

The first thing we get are sleeping bags. Amy gets a yellow one, Mark red, Ethan blue, Kathryn purple, Tyler grey, Cati green, and I get a (f/c) one. 

"Now for tents. So (y/n) and I are going to be in one. Ethan and Cati in one, Amy and Mark and then one for Kathryn and Chica." Tyler says.

"Why does Chica get to be Kathryn." Mark says in a sad tone. "I'm her dog dad."

"I'm her favorite dog aunt. Besides, I don't have a tent mate and she'll protect me." Kathryn says with some sass.

"Fine." Mark says.

We continue our shopping and we get some coolers as well for food.

*******

We left the camping store and head to the grocery to get food for the trip. We get lighter fluid so we can start fires easily. We also marshmallows, chocolate, and gram crackers for s'mores. 

"The camp site we're going to has those little gills right?" Mark asks.

"Yes it does." Cati says. "I looked it up."

"What kind of meals should we have? (Y/n), it's your birthday. What should we have." Amy asks.

"Well I was thinking we coul burgers and then also grill corn on the cob." I say (yes you can grill corn)   

"That sound good. What about the other night?" Kathryn asks.

"Well we're only staying 2 nights. We already have (y/n)'s birthday. How about steak?" Tyler asks. (I'm sorry if you're vegan or vegetarian. Think of it as tofu or a veggie burger or something.)