They Call Him Stoneface Part 1

"Tyler! NNNOO!" You screamed. 

"I will protect my lady!" He yells. Sword in one hand. Shield in the other. His curls in sweat. He runs toward the evil queen.

"You can't beat me Prince Tyler. You never could." The evil queen said and an evil voice. She conjures up some magic in her hands. "This will stop you once and for all.... Son." She blasts it at him. 

Tyler keeps running towards her. He knows he won't make it. He throws his sword like a spear hoping it would make its hit. He quickly looks back at you, his love with his shield up towards the magical blast. "I"m sorry." He mouths. 

"NNNNOOOOOO!" You yell. But it was to late. Your love was turned into stone. 

The sword had hit the queen right in the heart and she turned into dust. 

Tears roll down your face. You go up to your love. He's in the position he was hit. But his face was smiling. 

"Tyler. I will find a way to get you back to normal." You say sniffling your nose. 

A ray of light then comes over head. You look up and a little ball of light comes down. When it has come to where your are it transforms into a beautiful lady. She was a bit heavy set, with beautiful flawless caramel skin, her hair dark hair in a bun, and a beautiful green dress. She had big sparkly wings and a wand that looked liked it was made of light in one hand. 

"Hello dear." Her voice sounded was soft and calm. 

"Who are you?" You asked.

She walked towards you. "I am Fay. I am your fairy god mother." Shes says. "And I am here to help you get your love back." She wipes your tears away.  

"Can you turn him back?"

"Sadly I can't. The Queens magic was to strong." She tells you.

"Then how am I going to get him back?" You say.

"You need to find a cure. To make a potion strong enough to break this curse put on him." Fay explains.

"Tell me what to do." You straighten up. 

Fay smiles. "Here is what you have to do." She flicks her wand and a wif of magic comes from her wand and images start to appear in the air in front of you. 

The first image appears. "It's a dragon." You say. "No, it's two dragons."

"Yes. You'll need to get a dragon scale from the fire dragon from the west, and one from the ice dragon of the snowy peaks of the north."

"That's a little dangerous." You said worryingly. 

"Yes it would be dangerous to get those scales. But there is a way to get the scales. Remember, dragons like shiny things. If you can give them anything shiny you might be able to get a scale." Fay explains. 

"Ok. What's next on the list." You say.

Another picture appears in the air. Flowers appeared. They are pretty but you recognize them. 

"Those are Dream Catchers. They make people fall asleep, how is that going to help in the potion to destone Tyler?" You questioned. 

"I am not sure. This is a new one for me as well." Fey said. She flicked her wand again. "The last thing you need."

The magic formed a feather that was red, then it catches on fire.

"A feather from a Phoenix. There is only one in the world. It is owned a wizard deep in the dark forest. Be weary of him. He is neither good or evil. But do be on his good side even though he doesn't have one." 

"Ok. Thank you." You bowed to her. "How am I going t be able to find my way?"

Another flick of a wrist and there is a map in your hands. 

"This will help. It's a magic map that will show you the quickest way to your desired destination. Now good luck on your journey. And be safe. I cannot come with you. This is something you must do on your own. I will stay here with Prince Tyler and make sure nothing happens to him."

"Thank again." You turn around and make your leave on an adventure of a life time to save your love. Anything for my Stoneface Tyler.