Ch 20

A/N: Thank you to @YandreiKim and @littleJichu for the name suggestions. They were all great so I kind of combined the both of them. Hope you don't mind.

•••

9 Months Later...

"Did you watch inkagayo?" Jisoo says to the iPad as she lays in bed with Jennie.

The two of them were FaceTiming Chaeyoung and Lisa before heading to bed. The last 9 Months has been amazing for them as a family, as individuals, and for Kai Entertainment.

Jisoo had started to MC for inkigayo, Jennie's groups were sky rocketing in popularity, and Jinsoo and Jinyeon had grown significantly. They could walk and say certain words now, like each others names, mommy and mama, and Chae and 'Eesa' otherwise known as Lisa.

"No I didn't." Lisa chuckles as Jisoo looks at her unamused. "Sorry Unnie."

"Just you Wait..." Jisoo shakes her head, before smiling.

"We should probably sleep now, since we have work tomorrow. Thanks a lot Jennie." Lisa says.

Jisoo looked over at Jennie but the younger girl looked to be asleep already.

"I don't think she heard you, she fell asleep." Jisoo laughs.

Lisa sighs and shakes her head, "ok need to let my girls rest. Goodnight Unnie." Lisa waves.

"Good night Limario." Jisoo waves back.

Chaeyoung and Lisa were expecting a baby girl any day now. The pair were beyond excited and so was the rest of the family for the new addition.

•••

Jisoo woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She groaned and looked at the time. 4am. She reached for her phone and answered it.

"Hello?" Jisoo said groggily.

"JISOO! GET UP! THE BABY IS COMING!" Lisa shouted into the phone.

"It's coming?!" Jisoo's eyes widened. She shook Jennie awake but she just grumbled in response.

"WHAT DO I DO!?" Lisa shouts again.

"What do you mean!? Get to the hospital!" Jisoo says, "we'll be on our way."

"Oh yeah, right, Okay." Lisa says before hanging up.

"Jendeukie get up we have to go to the hospital." Jisoo says kissing her wife.

"Hmmm?" Jennie hums sleepily.

"Chaelisa baby is on its way!" Jisoo says. Jennie's eyes fluttered open at the news.

"Shit okay, I'm up." Jennie says.

"We need to get the twins dressed and go." Jisoo says.

•••

After they carefully changed Jinsoo and Jinyeon they put them into their seats and drove to the hospital. The nurses let them know where Chaeyoung and Lisa were and they waited for them.

It seems as though they were the first to arrive since no one else was there yet. Jisoo covered both Jinsoo and Jinyeon's seats with a blanket so that the light of the hospital wouldn't wake them.

"Where are they? Are they okay? Have you guys seen them yet?" Jimin rushes out as he sees them.

"No we haven't, we just got here." Jisoo says.

"Calm down, they'll be okay," Jennie says before patting the seat next to her. "Have a seat."

"How are those two?" Jimin nods over to the twins.