Ch 3

Song Rec: KARD- You & Me

A/N: Stan KARD they're amazing. New album out today, get hyped!
•••
"Noooo..." Jennie whines as Jisoo opens the curtains letting the sun filter into their room.

"Yes. You have to get up it's already 11." Jisoo laughs.

"We don't even have work today which means we should stay in bed." Jennie protest throwing the covers over her head.

Jisoo grabs her pillow and starts to smack Jennie with it. "Get out bed lazy ass!" She laughs.

"Hey! Jisoo-ah! Stop!" Jennie laughs blocking the pillow.

"Get up! Get up!" Jisoo shouts continuing her torture.

Jennie throws the cover off and grabs the pillow Jisoo is hitting her with, before tossing it across the room. She grabs Jisoo by the waist and lays down on top of her. Being careful not to squish the babies of course.

"You awake now?" Jisoo teases.

"Yes I'm awake, unfortunately." Jennie smiles running her fingers through Jisoo's hair.

Jisoo leans up to kiss her letting her fingers play with the baby hairs on Jennie's neck. She smiles when she feels Jennie kiss back eagerly.

"Mmm I'd happily wake up to this everyday." Jennie mutters against her lips.

Jisoo laughs and shoves her shoulder playfully. "That is not why I woke you up!" She laughs. "We need to go shopping."

"What we need to be doing is sleeping because we won't be sleeping anymore when these two come." Jennie says kissing Jisoo's tummy.

Her bump had grown the past few weeks and was now noticeable. Jennie thought it was the cutest thing ever and took every opportunity to kiss it.

"Good morning babies." Jennie smiles. "Mommy didn't let me sleep and I will make sure she pays for that later. Maybe you can help me out by sitting on her bladder."

"Hey Jendeukie! Don't teach them bad things!" Jisoo laughs. "They're not even born yet and you're already influencing them."

Jennie laughs and leans up to kiss her again. "I'm doing no such thing."

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Jisoo smiles letting her hands play under Jennie's shirt.

"Yes, I can't wait. I still think that they're boys." Jennie says.

"Both of them?"

"Yup, I think that we're going to get two boys." Jennie nods.

"I think you're wrong." Jisoo says. "Oh my god what if I can't tell the difference between them."

Jennie's phone starts ringing on the nightstand. She picks it up and sees that Lisa is face timing her.

"Yo unnie-yah open the gate." Lisa says from her car with her sunglasses on and Chaeng in the passenger seat.

"What why? First of all what are you doing here, second I gave you a key for a reason." Jennie says laying down beside Jisoo. "I haven't even brushed my teeth."

"We're going shopping with you guys duh, and the key died it's not working, and third it's already 12, how are you still not ready."

Jennie opens the gate using her IPad and rolls her eyes. "It's the weekend." She mumbles.

"Jisoo I thought you told her we were going to the mall today." Lisa laughs parking her car.

"I did, she obviously doesn't listen." Jisoo shrugs.