Ch 16

A/N: Hope you don't get annoyed with all the interactive stuff in here.

•••

1 Month Later

"Under my umbrella, Ella ella, aye aye aye!"

Jisoo walked in the bedroom and laughed when she heard Jennie belting out the Rihanna song from the shower. She went to the closet and pulled out her duffel bag to double check that she had everything ready for the fashion show that afternoon.

Jisoo then pulled out the diaper bags for the twins and triple checked that they had everything in them. She grabbed Jinsoo's dress and Jinyeon's suit and placed them on the bed.

"Under my umbrella, Ella ella, aye aye aye!"

Jisoo placed their bags over by the door and pulled their suitcases on the bed. She let Jennie sleep in today while she ran numerous errands this morning. When she called Jennie around 11 to see if she started their packing, the younger girl assured her she had finished. She opened Jennie's suitcase first, and instantly began laughing at her only packing flavored body oil, multiple boxes of edible candy panties, and a sweater. She lifted the sweater and noticed that Jennie hid a strap-on and a bright yellow whip underneath. Jisoo turned red and tried not to scream out laughing.

"She must be planning something." Jisoo said to herself with a big smile while quickly putting everything back the way it was and tossing in the new bikinis and sandals she bought.

Jisoo then placed the new diamond bracelet she bought her wife on top so she would see it right away.

They made a couple changes to their trip to Hawaii. Instead of it being just the four of them, they decided to bring the whole family. Which would include. All the guys(Bangtan), Lisa and Chaeyoung of course, and some of their girl friends (Redvelvet).

You had my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star
Baby 'cause in the dark, you can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you, I'll always share

She glanced over at the bathroom door and laughed at how loud Jennie was singing. "She must think I'm still gone." Jisoo whispered to herself. "Time to have some fun." She laughed.

She locked the bedroom door and went to the bathroom. She walked in quietly and listened to Jennie continue to sing. She then flushed the toilet and hid behind the wall.

Jennie screamed when the ice-cold water shot out at her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! WHAT. THE. FUCK?!" Jennie screamed out. "Whoever is out there is in big trouble when I get out." She screamed. "Scared the shit out of me..." She mumbled to herself before she starting singing again.

These fancy things will never come in between
You're part of my entity, here for infinity
When the war has took its part
When the world has dealt its cards
If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart

Jisoo laughed and ran to the other side of the bathroom and quickly slammed the door. Jennie got extremely quiet. "Who's out there?" She asked quickly.

"Lisa?" Silence.

"Chaeyoung? Did you guys break into my house again?" Silence.