Ch 14

A holiday hangover is that weird empty feeling you have the day after Christmas. For some people it's the large amounts of alcohol they consumed, for others it's the varieties of foods they binged on, for kids it's the boredom they feel after playing with all of their new toys. Others need to wake up early to go back to work, or some are sad to say goodbye to their friends and families that need to head back home. This year neither Jennie or Jisoo had that.

Jennie was in her office doing work at home, since they'd all be taking the next two weeks off. She wanted to let all of her Idols rest during the holidays, or even fly home to see their families. Plus she wanted to spend time with her family as well.

Jennie was currently typing up a report for Jin while Jisoo made dinner and watched both the kids.  She smiled when she felt two arms wrap around her shoulder and a kiss on her neck.

"Mmm dinners ready." Jisoo mumbles against her neck, leaving another kiss.

Jennie smiles and leaned her head back, leaning it against Jisoo's, "Okay."

"Are you almost done?" Jisoo says as Jennie rubs her arm around her.

"Yeah, I just have to email it to him. Where are the kids?" Jennie says closing her eyes.

"Dalgome is watching them." Jisoo says.

"Lets eat shall we?" Jennie says kissing her cheek.

"I agree." Jisoo smiles.

•••

"Jinyeon-ah, open please." Jennie says holding a spoon up to his face.

"Ahhhh" Jisoo says opening her mouth wide, feeding Jinsoo, as she copies her mom.

"Look, Jinsoo is doing it." Jennie says trying again. He just turns his face away from the spoon.

"Come on baby you need to eat. I know you don't like this flavour but it's healthy." Jennie says looking at the baby food label. "Its Chicken dinner, you love chicken."

"Maybe if you eat it he'll want some too." Jisoo suggest. She smirks knowing how gross the baby food flavour is, but Jennie doesn't know.

"Mm okay." Jennie says reading the label, "Look Jinyeon, if you don't eat it, Mommy is going to eat it all!" Jennie says eating a spoonful.

Her face automatically turns into one of disgust as she tastes the baby food.

(A/N: This is what I imagine)

"Tastes good right?" Jisoo laughs. "Look Jinyeon, mommy likes it a lot."

For the sake of Jinyeon, Jennie swallows the food and nods at him as he looks at her in awe. Jennie turns away from him and gags in her mouth, making Jisoo laugh even harder.

She composes herself enough to look at him again.

"Ma?" He asks in question as his chubby finger points at her spoon.