Ch 18 Hawaii pt.2

A/N: More Hawaii fun.

•••
Jisoo woke up from the sounds of Chaeyoung and Lisa laughing out on the beach and opened her eyes slowly blinking a few times to let them focus.

She attempted to get out of bed, but Jennie wiggled closer behind her and held her tight.

"Stay in bed Chu." She rasped out groggily.

"Jendeukie, we should finally get up." Jisoo said while turning in Jennie's arms to face her.

She brushed a piece of hair out of her face and kissed her on the nose.

"Let's just sleep Jichu." She mumbled out while nestling her face deep into Jisoo's neck and exhaling.

"Do you still feel sick?" Jennie asked while feeling her exposed neck for a fever. "You should have slept your hangover off by now."

"No, I just want to sleep, that's what vacation is for." Jennie's mumbled out while sliding her hand under Jisoo's shirt and resting it on her lower back, attempting to pull Jisoo impossibly closer.

"I don't want to sleep Hawaii away."Jisoo replied quickly.
"Come on baby, let's get up and find everyone else, and get in the ocean." She kissed Jennie on the cheek and jumped out of bed. "Let's go swim."

"I don't feel like getting wet right now Jisoo." Jennie said while grabbing Jisoo's pillow and holding it tightly, hoping to fall back asleep.

Jisoo smirked and walked back over to the bed. She leaned down so her lips were right on the Jennie's ear. "I thought you loved getting wet for me." She whispered seductively before licking the shell of her ear and placing a soft kiss.

Jennie quickly opened her eyes and tried to catch Jisoo's lips in a kiss but the older girl jerked her head back and laughed.

She then went over to the dresser and pulled out a bikini to slip on and laid it on the chaise at the foot of the bed, she then pulled one out for Jennie. "Get up Jennie." She said sweetly before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Wait! I thought we were getting ready to have tropical sex?" Jennie said quickly.

Jisoo poked her head out of the bathroom with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth. "Later." She smirked.

Jennie groaned and sat up slowly rubbing her eyes. "Jesus it's 5pm!" She hopped out of bed and opened the blinds, finally allowing some sunlight in the room. She then went to the bathroom where Jisoo was brushing her teeth.

"Is it too late for me to say 'good morning'?" Jennie asked with a smile while picking up her toothbrush.

Jisoo laughed. "Just a little."

"Hmmm, will you settle for an 'I love you'?" Jennie said with a smile.

"Always and forever." Jisoo smiled. "I love you too."

Jennie smiled at her and quickly wrapped her arm around her waist pulling her wife close and holding her tightly while she brushed her teeth as well.

Once they were done, Jennie quickly turned Jisoo around and kissed her. After a quick make out session in the bathroom, they got dressed and headed down to the patio area to join the rest of the group.

•••

"Ma!" Jisoo heard Jinyeon shout as they reached Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"Mommy." Jinsoo whines, holding her arms out.

"Aww hi babies." Jisoo pouts taking Jinyeon from Lisa, "did you miss me baby?"

"Where is everyone?" Jennie asks, giving Jinsoo a kiss on the forehead.