Prolouge

A/N: I'm back! I hope this lives up to all of your expectations. Drunk on you was my most popular book and I want to do it justice. This is kind of an intro before the real story starts.

•••

It's been exactly 4 months since Jisoo and Jennie found out that they were going to have a baby.
Since then the couple had been extremely busy.

Jennie had become a music producer and owned an entertainment company call "Kai Entertainment." It has been quiet successful and had grown in popularity after debuting a girl group called "Pristin."

Jisoo worked along side her as a silent partner and as a model on the side.

Lisa and Chaeng were still happily married and worked with Jennie's Company, as well as the guys.

Lisa, Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin were all choreographers and sometimes back up dancers for the company. Lisa also modelled for their clothing line, which was designed by Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jisoo had started their own fashion line through the company. It was often endorsed by their idols and was becoming more popular.

Yoongi and Namjoon were Jennie's two main producers. They created and developed all of the tracks for idols and sometimes would record their own songs. Aside from them, Chaeng was the main songwriter. She also helped a lot with the vocal and instrumental work.

Seokjin, being the most educated, helped out behind the scenes with the business aspect. He controlled all of the funds and managed all of the papers. When he wasn't busy doing so he would help model and vocal coach for them.

Everyone loved their job and they were all creating their mark in the music industry as an Entertainment Company, and as individuals.

Jennie was sitting in her office going over some paper work, when a knock came at the door.

"Come in!" She says not looking up from her papers.

Jisoo walks over to her and sits on her lap kissing her cheek. "I'm hungry." She pouts.

"Chuuu..." Jennie whines. "Just five more minutes, I'm almost done."

"Okay fine. But that means you're buying." Jisoo sighs letting Jennie finish.

"You know I'd do it anyway." Jennie giggles.

"Because you're whipped." Jisoo teases.

"Okay. Obviously nothing is getting done, so let's go get some lunch." Jennie sighs putting her papers away.

"Yes!" Jisoo cheers getting off of her lap.

"Woah woah woah! Where's your coat?" Jennie glares.

"I didn't bring it."Jisoo shrugs.

"Jisoo, its cold outside. Why didn't you bring it?" Jennie sighs going to her closet.

"I don't get what the big deal is, I'm fine." Jisoo shrugs.

"Nope. You are putting this on and you're going to like it. I don't want my baby or you to get cold." Jennie says putting a coat on her.

"Fine. But can we go now? I'm starved." Jisoo pouts.

"Yes, we can go." Jennie smiles kissing her cheek.

To say things have been a little busy since New Year's Eve at Kai Entertainment would be an understatement; things have been crazy stupid busy!

Jennie could've guessed it was expected it to be like this though; they just really weren't prepared that the news would make things like this. They had become everyone's favourite Power couple, with Chaelisa not too far behind.