Ch 11

6 months

"Ppong!" Jisoo smiles bopping Jinyeon on the nose.

"Ba ba!" Jinyeon giggles flailing his arms in attempt to grab her finger.

"Ppong!" Jisoo laughs as Jinyeon rolls onto his stomach and crawls onto her chest.

Her starts to ramble in his baby language causing a long string of drool to fall down onto Jisoo's chest.

"Ewww Jinyeon, yuck you're drooling all over the place." She chuckles wiping his drool.

"Mommy isn't going to be too happy if you drool on her pillow so lets go downstairs." Jisoo says lifting him up.

The twins were 6 months old and very playful, they're personalities we're becoming more prominent with each day and they're energy levels are higher. They crawl throughout the house, playing with Kuma and Dalgome.

Jinsoo, had Jennie's quiet personality, she was usually a quiet content baby but mess with her, and you'll feel the full mini Jennie wrath. But she was extremely dependent on her older brother, always following and copying as he does.

Jinyeon on the other hand was playful, and loud at times, sometimes finding amusement in upsetting Jinsoo. He would sometimes take her bunny instead of his bear, which always ended in tears for Jinsoo. He would watch her cry and then give it back after a few seconds, looking towards his moms in question. As if to say,"mommy why does she make so much noise when I take this?"

As the both of them got older their looks became obvious. Both of them were a mix of Jennie and Jisoo but Jinsoo looked more like Jennie as she got older and Jinyeon more like Jisoo. Either way they were beautiful babies and Jennie had been getting calls after calls from agencies asking for a photoshoot.

Jennie had talked to Jisoo about it and both agreed that it was a little to early for them to be in the business and decided to hold of a little longer.

Jennie and Jinsoo were currently at the Grocery store, while Jisoo and Jinyeon waited at home for their return.

"How about we call Auntie Lisa and Chaeng?" Jisoo says getting her MacBook out.

Jinyeon sits on her lap interested in his bear Chaeyoung had gotten him as she FaceTimes the Maknaes.

"Hi Unnie! Awww and Jinyeon my little handsome dumpling." Lisa waves excitedly.

"Hi Limario! Where's Chaeng?" Jisoo says.

"She's downstairs in the studio, Jennie unknown has her on some secret project I don't know." Lisa shrugs. "What are you guys up to?"

"We're waiting for Jennie and Jinsoo to come back with food...I hope she got chicken." Jisoo says.

"Of course," Lisa laughs,"what else would she get?"

"True. How was the appointment today?" Jisoo asks knowing that Lisa and Chaeng had their first appointment with the OBGYN.

"It went really well actually! We've decided that Chaeyoung is going to carry, I mean no surprise, but yeah she's in perfect health and we're moving onto the next step." Lisa says excitedly.

"That's great Lisa, I'm really happy for you guys." Jisoo smiles.

"Baaaaa!" Jinyeon shouts throwing his bear at the screen.

"Jinyeon's excited too!!" Jisoo laughs.

"Are you ready to get a new cousin Jinyeon? I'm excited too, we'll come over and play with you soon don't worry." Lisa says.