Ch 9

Song Rec: Playback- Want You to Say.

A/N: not really happy with this one but in drowning in school work so.
•••
1 Month

Jisoo sighed in content as she felt Jennie's arm tighten around her waist. The sunlight filtered through the curtain and the house was completely silent aside from the light snores coming from Dalgome.

Jennie placed a soft kiss on Jisoo's bare shoulder, smiling against the soft skin. Jisoo turned over in her arms, eyes still shut, and cuddled into her naked chest.

"I love you." Jennie sighs kissing her forehead.

"I love you." Jisoo smiled. "And it's your turn, so nice try." Jisoo giggled.

"Whatttt, I thought I did it yesterday." Jennie whines.

"No you didn't it was me. I remember cause Jinyeon had a hissy fit and cried for 10 minutes." Jisoo laughs.

"Fine fine, I guess I'll do it." Jennie sighs finally opening her eyes. She smiles at Jisoo's perfect face caught in the morning sun, making her look like an angel. Jennie leaned down and kissed her on the lips softly. "I'll be back Beautiful."

Jisoo smirks as she watches Jennie get out of bed since she was butt naked. Jennie threw some clothes on and walked towards the nursery.

It was Jennie's turn to change and dress Jinyeon and Jinsoo. Usually during the week they'd do it together but in weekends, one would sleep in and the other would have to do it.

As if on cue Jinyeon started to whine as soon as Jennie stepped into their nursery.

"Ahhh hajima Jinyeon, you're going to wake up your sister." Jennie says picking him up. She kisses his little forehead and sets him onto the changing table.

"I heard about what you did to mama the other day. You're not gonna do that to me are you?" Jennie asks while changing him. "No. That's what I thought." She smiled.

She dressed him up in some black baby jeans, a white onsie with a flannel over top and a jean jacket on top of that.

"Lets go see mama okay?" She smiles kissing his cheek.

"Hi baby, did you have a good sleep?" Jisoo smiles as Jennie set him on the bed next to her.

"Why did you only cry for mama but not for mommy when you're getting dressed huh?" Jisoo asks as Jennie goes to change Jinsoo.

"Good morning baby chu." Jennie cooes looking at Jinsoo who was awake in her crib, but laid there peacefully.

Jennie smiled and changed her as well. Jinsoo was dressed in a grey summer dress, with a jean jacket over top and a flannel around her waist.

"You're so much easier than your brother." Jennie chuckles.

Jennie and Jinsoo join Jinyeon and Jisoo in bed.

"Hiii baby chu!" Jisoo smiles kissing Jinsoo's cheek,"You didn't give mommy any difficulty either?" Jisoo chuckles.

"No cause she a good girl, right baby?" Jennie smiles.

"I'm good too mommy!" Jisoo says imitating a kids voice for Jinyeon.

"It's that what you think he's going to sound like." Jennie laughs.

"Mommy don't make fun of my voice." Jisoo laughs continuing her imitation.

"Oh my god." Jennie laughs. "Mama's crazy isn't she?"