Oxytocin [continuation]

The next night, Monday, Raguel stood back stage as he usually did, and grabbed Theo when he came jogging off stage, pulling him in behind the back wing.

"This is new," he smirked against Rags' lips. "Hm, Rags, I'm so sweaty right now."

"I don't care." Raguel pulled him closer by his hips, shoving his body up against Theodore's, and pulling a soft shudder from him.

"The other dancers will see us," he whispered, violet eyes unblinking.

Raguel grinned. "So?"

"You're crazy," he smirked, shaking his head.

Rags' hand slid down Theodore's torso and two fingers hooked around the hem of his thong, drawing a defeated breath from Theo, and a reluctant smile. "If we get caught-"

"It's a strip club, it won't be the weirdest thing." Rags shrugged and tugged on Theo's thong demandingly, whispering, "You acted so dominant on stage tonight, why don't you prove to me you can live up to everyone in the crowd's expectations."

He wondered if the crowd, or the dancers who took the stage next were able to see them in the darkness behind the curtain, and not knowing, excited him even more. He was blind to everyone around him, facing the wall where Theo held him, and he pressed his cheek against the cold brick, sharing his shudders with it as he felt hot breath between his legs after his pants were pulled down to just below his ass.

Raguel, being inexperienced and a complete stranger to his own sexual orientation, was surprised with everything that Theo did, and even more surprised that it felt so good. A tongue where he never thought a tongue should be, hands gripping his thighs, every breath and lap lifting him onto his toes with inexpressible pleasure.

"Have you been fingering yourself?" Theo asked after a while, his tongue replaced by two fingers. There was a playful tease in his breathy voice that Raguel wished he'd use more often.

"You can tell?"

There was only a brief chuckle as a reply and then he felt Theodore's erection against his ass. "I don't have a condom," came the voice in his ear.

"'s fine, just..." Raguel pushed his hips back eagerly and after about a second of contemplation, which was of course hurried along by the flood of arousal, Theodore held Raguel's hips still and slowly started to push into him.

His fingers searched against the brick for something to grip or scratch until Theo's hand covered his and brought it to a halt.

Theodore used his free hand to clamp over his mouth, muffling the sounds that he made as he was thrust into, even as the music started for the next act. Rags panted and grunted into his hand, and Theo's finger caught a dry tear sinking down Raguel's cheek.

"I...can I... inside?" the broken English was panted into his ear, interrupted by low groans, and was replied to with a ragged nod.

Then, Raguel felt Theodore hit a new spot and it ripped a cry from his throat, his head throwing back and away from the hand supposed to shield his sound. Instead, he moaned freely with the protection of the loud music, his head leaning back against Theodore's shoulder and then the weirdest and most terribly pleasurable thing happened. Theodore's climax spilled inside Raguel and his whole body shuddered at the new, full feeling.

His own legs were barely keeping him up and he leaned back against Theodore, who held him with one arm and used his other hand to stroke him until he came into his fist with stuttering breaths.

Maybe someone saw them, maybe no one did, it didn't really matter as they left Fixation hand in hand, smiling through the crowd like they had a secret everyone knew.