18. Mary Jane

Five weeks after his and Luca's last, embarrassing, encounter, Raguel saw her again.

"How do you always win at this?" Lola whined tiredly as Raguel put the last coloured block into his game piece, winning the game of Trivial Pursuit for the third time that night.

"I was so close." Cody's shoulders drooped and Cox (they'd all come to the decision they would call him Cox and David Peréz was to be called David, as to not confuse the two) patted his shoulder sympathetically. Cody had four out of five pieces, while Cox, Hideo and Lola had three and David had one.

"I'm a disgrace to my family," Hideo said, taking a sip from Lola's beer, and he started muttering in defeated Japanese that he was going to commit Seppuku.

"The questions are easy," Rags shrugged and receive a pillow to the face from David.

"Next time, no smart people are allowed to play!"

"You'll be playing alone, David." Cox commented, emptying his beer bottle.

"I'd be offended, but I'm proud of you for actually having a sense of humour."

"I'm mature, doesn't mean I got a stick up my ass," Cox sneered, his strong cheeks slightly flushed from his beer.

"Maybe you need a stick up your ass, for all we know you're into that sorta thing-" Cox kicked David's shoulder lightly from where he sat on the bed and made the Mexican chuckle. "I'm not judging Cox! Or should I say: cock-s."

"You know what David, you can go suck a dick."

"Only way I'm sucking dick is if I get paid," David scoffed.

"It's not that bad," Raguel said casually as he packed away the board game, and the heads in the room turned to him, save for Lola, who was half way asleep against Hideo's chest.

"You've given head?" David seemed intrigued by this and sat closer, not that the six of them were spread far apart on the small room's floor.

Raguel nodded, and pushed David further away from him by his shoulder awkwardly.

"Did you get paid?"

"Why would my boyfriend pay me to give him a blowjob?"

"Boyfriend? You're –?"

"Who is he? Do we know him?" Cody cut David short and Cox rolled his eyes at his roommates' immaturity.

"I don't think so. He doesn't go to college here, didn't go here either. He's a dance teacher and a dancer at Fixation. Er, his stage name is Lucifer, maybe you've heard of him."

"Lucifer!? Friday Everything Goes Night Lucifer?" Now Cox was involved, and sat on the edge of the bed with wide eyes. Rags nodded, and spotted Hideo stifling a small laugh at the guys' reaction to Raguel's story.

"No offense but..."

"How did I get a guy like him?" Raguel finished the question for him and smiled, shrugging. "No clue."

"Wait, who's Lucifer? And Cox, when did you go to Fixation?"

"What's Fixation? Is it like a dance place?" Cody received a hair-ruffling from David, who sighed and muttered something about the kid being too innocent.

"I go there when you guys are being too annoying," Cox said.

"I still don't know who Lucifer is," David proclaimed.

"Here," Rags mumbled, pulling out his phone and showing David a picture of Theodore on stage at Fixation, a photo he'd taken from back stage while Theo was doing a routine.