Sweet Lips & Salty Tears

Harry walked into the bar expecting to find Alex drunkenly flirting to one of the waitresses. Instead he found Louis sitting at the freshly polished bar and downing a beer.
Harry walked up to Louis and grabbed the beer out of his hand, Louis faced Harry and slurred "Oi! That's mine, I paid good money for that. "
Harry sighed and sat on the stool next to his drunk friend, giving the half empty glass to the bartender.
Louis looked horrible, his brown hair was sticking out in every direction, his cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes were red and puffy.
Harry put a hand on his shoulder and asked worriedly "What's wrong, Lou? Why're you crying?"
Louis wiped away his tears angrily and huffed "I wasn't crying and nothing's happened, everything's great."
They locked eyes and Louis pushed Harry's hand off his shoulder and said hoping his voice didn't crack "Everything is fucking great. Don't worry about it, Harry."
Harry didn't believe him, he wasn't blind, there definitely something wrong but he decided not to push Louis anymore.
Louis put his head on the grimy counter, his head feeling too heavy for him to keep up. He'd regret drinking all those beers in the morning but for now he felt light, not thinking of anything but Harry's hand on his shoulder and how stupid he was to push it away.
Harry stood up suddenly and said
"I'm bringing you home, Eleanor will know what to do with you."
Louis nodded his head, choking on a sob, even after having atleast 10 beers it still hurt thinking about Eleanor.
He stood up and away from the stool, only to fall beside it. Harry was quick to help Louis up and secure his left arm around his waist, while his right hand was holding onto Louis' arm that was slung over Harry's shoulders.
The pair walked out of The White Swan, Louis swaying like a boat in stormy waters and Harry steadying him like an anchor.
Since Harry didn't own a car the pair were left to walk to Louis' house. The walk was difficult to say the least. But finally, after many stumbles and a couple of falls, they finally made it to the front door.
Louis fished his keys out of his front coat pocket and tried putting the key in the keyhole. Easier said than done, as it was very hard to figure out which of the four keyholes his mind imagined was the actual one.
Harry had lost his patience, wanting nothing else but to get Louis home safely and go back to looking for Alex. He snatched the key out of Louis' hands and opened the door.
Louis walked in through the threshold and turned to face Harry. He handed Louis back his keys and felt a pulse of energy shoot up his arm as they accidentally touched hands. They locked eyes and Louis took a step towards Harry, his drunken mind telling him this was a great idea. Harry looked into Louis' dilated eyes only to see what he thought was longing. Before Harry could react Louis' lips meet his, they tasted of alcohol and salt. Harry knew he should pull away, he had a boyfriend for crying out loud but he couldn't, he was drawn to Louis, like a piece of metal to a magnet. He knew it was wrong but if Alex could have his mistresses because Harry didn't suffice his needs in bed, then Harry could have one kiss. Louis placed his small hand on Harry's cheek, right above his dimple and went to deepen the kiss.
Then Harry realized Eleanor could be watching them, she lived here after all and pushed Louis away, Harry said breathlessly "Eleanor could have caught us."
For some reason, Louis looked like he wanted to burst out crying at the mention of her. He was just about to say something when a raven haired boy walked down the stairs, one hand rubbing against his left eye. The boy walked over to where Harry and Louis were and said, annoyed "I woke up to the sound of Eleanor crying and when I came down stairs you were nowhere to be found. And then there was some guy, Alex I think? Anyways not the point, why the hell was Eleanor packing her bags and leaving the house with that old guy?"
Louis looked down at the floor, knowing he should have told Harry the whole situation but letting his pride get in the way. He didn't want to be pitied for not being good enough to keep Eleanor.
He could see Harry tense up when he heard Alex's name but he didn't dare look in his eyes, knowing he'd just find pain.
Harry walked out of the house and Louis ran after him, trying to explain what had happened. He didn't want Harry to go home crying, thinking he had some fault in all this. That he was the reason Louis was crying and Eleanor and him were no longer together. Louis knew from the look in Harry's eyes that was he was thinking.
He caught up with Harry putting his hand on his shoulder only for it to be shrugged off. Harry turned around, hid eyes glistening and said "I'm sorry, Louis," after a moment and after he had regained control of his emotions he added "now you'll have to walk all the way to the pub to get your car, I should have driven it over here."
Louis chuckled but by the time he was about to say anything Harry was walking down the sidewalk with his hands stuffed in his pockets.
Louis walked in defeated, going straight to bed not stopping to answer Zayns questions, knowing tomorrow he had classes to get to.

This chapter could have been a lot better. Well Harry and Louis kissed! Zayn couldn't control his big mouth. Liam should be coming up in the next few chapters. Anyways that's it for now, I might be updating again this week. Don't forget to vote and comment?
~S