Eighty-One

"Ken you not!" I laugh, pushing Cameron away from me as we wait for Jack and Jack at the airport. "I love you but please stop trying to lick my cheek."

He smirks and cups my face so I couldn't back away from him and literally licks my lips.

"Your lips are minty," He comments as he let's me go. I shake my head, "Look bae, you love my tongue so, stop." He laughs and I glare at him.

"Since when?" I ask, raising my eyebrows in the process. He smirks and wraps his arm around my waist before speaking.

"Since we first made out. Plus you don't mind when I kiss your neck either."

I push him away from me and laugh. "You are so weird and horny sometimes I swear."

"You and I could catch up in the bathroom. It's been awhile." He winks and I roll my eyes before I hear the girls screaming as Jack and Jack start walking towards us.

I push Cameron further away before running over to them and hugging them both at the same time.

"Damn Callie, you've gotten stronger," Jack J. laughs as I let them go pushing my hair out of my face as I grin at them.

"Its been to long, five out of twelve boys all together again... Finally." I sigh, I know the fans have been devastated about the boys leaving Magcon and now they barely are ever together.

The only one they don't bring around as much is Taylor and that makes me kind of upset. He's a good person, too.

"To bad it couldn't be all of us," Jack G. says shaking his head in disappointment. Jack J. slowly nodding his head in agreement.

"It'd be nice to have everyone get back together for a huge meet and greet, the fans deserve it. There's been so much drama in the fandom lately that it'd be just nice for the to be able to relax and know we're all still a family,"

The boys watching me as I talk. "How do you know about all of the drama? You're hardly on Twitter anymore." Jack J. comments and I look at him, before shaking my head.

"The fandom doesn't just revolve around Twitter and Vine. Tumblr and Instagram have it too. Along with Mobli. I get the scoop on everything." I respond as Cameron grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Oh true, where is everyone else?" Both Jack's ask at the same time as my phone buzzes in my pocket, I slowly pull it out and see it's Carter calling me.

"Sup?" I answer getting into the passenger seat of Cameron's car. "Hey, I left the hotel to go hang out with my baeee. Nash left with Madison I think, I think they're gonna hook up." Carter informs me and I gag.

"I don't care. By the way, she's my bae." I respond and he laughs sarcastically.

"Yeah sure. But if you see Nash still there than they're probably hooking up in the hotel room." He says and I groan rubbing my face.

"Gross. She irritates me." I sigh and he sighs along with me. "She'll be around for a while though, Sunday we're going on the yaght and she'll be coming with a few friends." He says and I groan.

"Whatever. We'll be back to the hotel tonight, are you coming back tonight?" I ask him and I hear Ariana scream from excitement in the background and I smile.

"Yeah, I have to so we can all leave to the Mobli house together." He responds, "I'll catch you later though. Love ya'."

"Love you, Cartah." I say before hanging up and looking around seeing the hotel not to far up the way.

"So, what's going on?" Jack G. asks and I look at him before replying.

"Nash and Madison are hooking up somewhere, and Carter and Ariana are chilling for a little while."