Seventy-Nine

I pushed Nash away from me the moment his lips even touched mine and wiped my mouth.

"What the fuck? Why would you do that?" I ask annoyed with the fact he just kissed me, knowing I'm in love with his best friend. What the actual fuck is wrong with this kid?

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, I just-" I cut him off by shaking my head and pushing him away from me further than before.

It wasn't easy since he's so tall.

"You just nothing! Why the fuck would you kiss me?! What if Cameron would have seen that?!" I scream at him as Carter comes running over, a huge smile on his face but it soon dropped as he heard me yelling.

"I didn't mean to!" Nash exclaims trying to grab my arm but I move away from him and take a few steps backwards.

"No, don't fucking touch me." I snap as Carter looks back and forth between us.

"What the fuck happened?" He asks, gesturing in between us and I look Nash in the eyes. His pleading me not to tell him.

"Nothing." I tell him as I reach forward grabbing Carter's arm and pulling him away from Nash. "What were you so happy about?" I ask him and his smile returns.

"Cameron is fine, he had to get a few stitches here and there but he's fine." He says and I could feel a huge smile tugging at my lips.

He pulls me in for a hug and whispers in my ear, "I know what happened." I sigh and pull back.

"I don't want to see Nash loose Cameron. Please just don't say anything." I say quietly and he nods his head before grabbing my hand and pulling me past Nash.

"Cameron's sleeping right now but you can go see him if you want." He informs me and I nod.

"Is his mom in there?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "Sierra and her just left, they already visited him but they wanted us to be here to see him when he wakes up." He informs me and I nod.

"What room is he in?" I ask him and he points up. "He's upstairs, I'll show you." He smiles and I smile wrapping my arms around his as we step into the elevator.

"I won't say anything to Cameron, you and I won't have too. Nash will feel guilty and tell him on his own." He tells me once the metal doors are closed. I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"I know." I say as my phone vibrates in my pocket, I slowly pull it out and see Matthew's name on my screen. I press answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey," I say as the doors open and Carter grabs my left hand, leading me to the room that Angel just came put of.

"Hey, I'm boarding the plane right now. Is Cameron okay?" Matt asks softly and I smile.

"Yeah, he's fine. I'm about to go see him." I say and I can hear him sigh in relief on the other side of the line.

"Thank god, Taylor is coming down later too." He says as I open the door to Cameron's room.

"Alright, text me when you're a LAX and I'll come pick you up." I say as I hear them calling his flight.

"Alright, love you," He says and I bid my goodbye before we hang up and I walk over to the bed Cameron is laying in.

An IV in his right arm and a thin hospital blanket up to his waist. I grab his hand and lift it up, kissing it softly.

It hurts to see him like this. It really does and knowing I had something to do with it made me even sadder and feel more guilty.