Fifteen

"But its to co-oh-woh-ld for you here and now let me ho-oh-ld both your hands in the holes of my sweater," I sing along to Sweater Weather. "Are you trying to ruin my ear drums?" Matthew laughs as we are on our way to dinner and then planning on going to watch Frozen since its the last day of it being in the movies.

"Meanie." I pout sticking my tongue out at him. "You love me though," He points out. I shrug. "Thats debatable." I comment. He laughs lowly.

"So, what your saying is... Your not good enough to love someone as magnificent as me?" He smirks.

*

"That movie is the cutest." I say to Matt as we walk out of the theatre. "I know." He grins. I smile up at him and pull him to a photobooth.

We did the normal pose two funny ones then one of us cheesing. "Yay! Best friend pictures." I beam stepping out of the booth and grabbing the pictures breaking them in half and handing the other one to Matt once he steps out.

"Lets get out of here before people start recognizing us." He laughs looking over the pictures. "Put these in your wallet with yours until we get back to the hotel." He instructs handing me them.

I nod pulling out my wallet slipping the pictures in before closing it and putting it back in my purse.

"Do you wanna stop anywhere else before we head back?" He asks opening the movie entrance doors. I shrug. "Wherever you wanna go." I smile skipping to the car slipping inside.

"We could go to the mall and get our matching bestfriend stuff?" He grins. I smile widely nodding looking at the clock eight. Okay. Plenty of time.

"What do you wanna get matching?" He asks turning down the radio. "I dont know. Sweaters? Or or or matching outfits. Beanies and of course best friend necklaces." I respond listing many things. Making him laugh.

"We'll get it all." He smiles. I nod pulling out my phone. "Selfie for insta." I say as we stop at a red light. He leans over as I hold my phone out.

I do a funny face while he smiles widely. I laugh at the adorable picture before putting a filter then caption -Bestfriend Time ♡ Needed this. ♡ ilysm bestfriend @itsmattespinosa -

My phone beeps as I go to lock it. I look at the text smiling.

- From Babes ♥

I miss you already ;(

- To Babes ♥

I miss you to bb. (: I'll be home in like an hour?(:

- From Babes ♥

Don't worry babe. I'm not rushing you.(: Enjoy your time with Matthew you deserve it :P

- To Babes ♥

Your amazeballs babe c: Thank you. I'll see you when I get back to the hotel. I gtg were at the mall :DD

- From Babes ♥

Alright bye baby (:

I smile lightly before stuffing my phone in my purse stepping out of the car and linking my arm with Matt as we make our way into the mall.

"So... Sweaters first? Tilly's?" He asks I nod and we make our way in there. "To be honest I never would have thought you and Jc would get together..." Matt trails off as I look through their matching sweaters.

"Technically were not together. It isn't official. But I agree. I would have never guessed." I laugh grabbing the cutest sweaters I could find. A large for Matt and a medium for me. I like bigger sweaters..