Twenty-One

Runaway... That's kind of what I wanted to do right now.

I want to just get away from everything for a little while... Not that my life isn't amazing... Because it is. But it's just so overwhelming. Like tons of stress with my modeling career.

Multiple assignments I have to complete in one day for six different classes.

Plus, me and Cat are once again not friends and I honestly don't think we'll ever be friends again... Everything blew up on last Friday at lunch.

It all just made me really stressed and I was having a bad day already and she just was the only person I could snap at. But she got all hard and wanna be badass because she was around her friend...

We all know she wouldn't do it if she was alone... But honestly, I wanted to punch her. I really did but I couldn't get suspended. Because it's not that time with everything going on.

It's been three days since the incident. I tried talking to her about it and tried to explain it to her but she wouldn't listen...

Nobody was really there and nobody really knows..

· Flash Back ·

"I told you she would have us wait there for her when she was making different plans with other people instead of telling me." I mumble to Alexis, my friend I've had since seventh grade.

I hear Cat screaming my name behind me. I ignore her already pissed that I waited for her when we weren't even going to hang out.

Finally I snap and turn towards her and her friend. "What?!" I yell. She says something about being on my pants.

I already knew this. I head eaten something greasy and wiped my hands on my pants. Earning a stain.

"I already know." I snap and she scoffs. We start arguing and she finally makes me just snap.

"You know damn well if you werent with her you wouldn't be acting hard! Stop acting like a Bitch!" I scream. Which makes her extremely pissed.

We eventually grow quiet and the sad thing is I had next period with her.

When I walked in I took my seat next to Kevin. Pissed to. "Your mad... At who?" He asks once he realises I am irritated.

I nod towards Cat and he sighs. "You guys fighting again. What happened this time?" He asks smiling. "Its a lot to explain. I'll tell you later," I say.

He nods and makes a chainsaw sound like he did the previous day with his soccer bag.

He talked to Cat a couple times and then class was over.

Thank god. When I got back home my mom was there. Smiling coldly at me.

I just look down at my phone trying to explain to Gabby why I snapped. Her just saying, it doesn't change anything I'm done.

Which is really irritating. "Whats wrong?" Mom asks. "I had a bad day." I snap.

"Why did your little boyfriend break up with you?" She laughs. I throw my phone on the floor. Staring at her.

"No." I say coldly. "Stop acting like a little bitch." She says rudely. Tears well in my eyes. It isn't the first time I've heard it. But just with everything that happened today it just broke me down.

I grab my bag and binder off the couch and my phone off the floor jogging up to my room tears streaming down my face as I shut my door locking the door and laying on my bed.