Fifty-Nine

As I stand there staring at the picture Cameron just posted seemed so wrong.

Me looking at him and loving him felt, wrong.

It was like disgusting almost. But I couldn't resist him and what made matters worse, a pretty fucking tumblr model girl attached to his hip.

Not going to lie I was jealous. Why wouldn't I be? This girl can make Mila Kunis feel insecure.

Perfect body, yeah I see it because she's in a bikini, perfect flawless blonde hair.. Perfect face.

She was stunning and they looked like the perfect couple, and that's what I think killed me the most.

I know I wanted to be just friends but I didn't mean that we would date other people.

I'm seriously blowing this way out of proportion. I'll see Cameron in two more days and maybe that's just a fan.

She's just another fan.

Yeah I'll keep telling myself that. I don't bother to like the picture because I really just was irritated and kept scrolling.

I sigh and just lock my phone tossing it into my purse as I finally climbed out of my car and walking on campus.

Everybody literally staring at me.

A few girls approaching me. "Your that one model for Hollister right?" One of them asks and I slowly nod my head.

"Yeah, why?" I ask adjusting my maroon leggings on my hips. "Can I get a picture with you? Your such an inspiration." She beams and I laugh nodding my head.

I guess they finally released the pictures after what two months? Shit I haven't been replying to any of them lately.

I smile for the picture before she takes it and walks away happily. I smile as I approach my group of girl friends.

Giving each of them hugs before walking over to the guys.

Hugging Raymond and Kevin and the others before standing there next too them pulling my phone out and seeing I had a text from Cameron.

I couldn't help the butterflies that fluttered in my stomach but I am disgusted with them.

I'm disgusted with love. I type in my password in which I changed from Cameron too just 1437 which stands for I love Cameron.

Yeah don't ask.

I open the message and sigh.

- From Cammy

I miss you boo :(

- To Cammy

Imy2

I stuff my phone into my bag again and finally hear the bell ring walking towards first period and taking my seat.

.

.

.

.

"Shut the fuck up," I laugh pushing Kevin away from me in eighth period.

He smirks and leans down biting my wrist. "That don't even hurt, you trippen." I say looking at my wrist.

"Shu dah fuck up you Starbucks drinking ass girl." He says shaking his head and I roll my eyes. I look towards the door as it opens and one of the really cute boys in my classes enters the room.

Danny.

I couldn't help but laugh as I turn back towards Kevin who was just staring at Danny.

In like a super creepy way. "Kevin you're a creep." I laugh looking at him and he shrugs looking back at me.

In this moment I felt so greatful to have him and everyone in my life.

Angel, Raymond, Isela, Kevin, Amy, Topacio, MarcAnthony, Gabriel, Daniel, Luis, And everyone else I love so much.

But those people have always been there for me and I love them more then life.

I'd give up the MagCon boys for them, any day.

That's how much they mean too me. If that's not true friendship than I really don't know what is.

(A/N- Sorry its really short.

I just literally through something together.

But these next few chapters will have a lot of my friends in them and memories I've had with them because I'm leaving them.

I'm moving to a different state and that means I won't see them. Which really makes me sad and yeah.

So just expect that.

If I promised you to be apart of my story, you'll have to be patient with me with this because my friends really need to be apart of this and Idk I just need to write down the memories.

I'm so grateful to have them, and you guys. Your comments make my day. Seriously.

Oh and another thing, don't report comments just because they have cuss words in them please...

I love you guys.

I know I said I wasn't going to write for a while but I just needed to write.

30 Votes for the next chapter.

stay beautiful - Sam Pottorff

xxx Chyanneee)