Thirty-Nine

"I really dont want to move Cam." I groan looking up Cameron. "You can sit down all day, please come." He whines grabbing both of my hands.

"Fine." I sigh crawling off of the bed and walking towards the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and hair after using the bathroom.

I grab a random shirt in my bag and a bra. Putting the bra on and pulling the shirt over. I look around in my bag finding some yoga shorts and pulling them on.

I pull my hair back in aessy bun before walking back into the bathroom doing my makeup.

"You don't need any makeup," I hear Cameron say placing his hands on my hips as he stands behind me. "Yeah okay," I reply finishing my eyeliner.

I pull out of his grasp and pull on my brown mocassins. "Wanna wear my sweater?" He asks holding up his own Cameron Dallas sweater.

I nod and grab it from him as he sits on his little scooter thing. I laugh as he makes it go forward. It was pretty slow.

I grab my purse and phone following him out of the room. Meeting all of the boys in the hallway like usual before walking towards the elevator. It hurt a little to walk.

"Hey," Matt says hugging me softly as the elevator shifts down. "Hi," I sigh running a hand through my bangs. Pushing them to the side.

"You feeling alright?" He asks. "I'm sore and I don't feel good." I respond pulling my phone out of the pocket on the sweater.

"Have you thrown up or feel like throwing up?" He asks. "No. I haven't and no I don't feel like I have to I'm just not feeling to good." I explain as he wraps his arm with mine.

I unlock my phone and go onto Twitter. "Oh well.. I hope you aren't-" I cover his mouth quickly. "Don't say it. You'll jinx it." I groan removing my hand and letting it fall to my side.

"Sorry," He laughs letting me get into the limo after Cameron. I walk over to Cameron and sit down in his lap as he grabs my hands pulling me towards him.

Matthew sitting down right next to Cameron. I lay my head on Cameron's chest as I prop my feet up on Matthew's lap. I lean up and kiss Cameron's cheek.

I unlock my phone again and go onto instagram. Seeing Cameron's picture of us on my timeline.

I see that he didn't have a shirt on and I was wearing one of his shirts that I didn't even realise I was wearing. There being visible hickeys on his neck and chest. Two hickeys on my neck.

Fuck.

Now the fans know.

I reach up to the top of Cameron's shirt and pull it down a bit seeing a couple hickeys on his neck. I trace my fingers over them remembering every detail from last night. A small smile making its way onto my face.

"Here, so the fans don't see them." I say going into my purse and pulling out some cover up. But Cameron takes it and puts it back into my purse.

"No. If the fans can't except that I have these then they can look the other way. No need to cover them up." He says placing his hand on my thigh.

"But Cam.. They'll suspect-" He cutts me off by softly pressing his lips to mine. "Let them think what they wanna think." He says after he pulls away.

I sigh and nod looking down at my phone again seeing that picture. It wasn't a bad picture to be honest. I liked it a lot.

I push my phone into the front pocket of my sweater and lean into Cameron looking over at Matthew who is on his phone. Looking irritated.