Sixty-Six

I can feel my heart breaking. Literally. I feel so much pain and regret for just wanting to be friend's with Cameron.

I just lost the love of my life. "Callie," Matthew says softly pulling me into him and taking my phone out of my hand.

"What happened?" He asks, lifting me up and carrying me into the Jack's room since it was the closest I guess.

I don't respond I just continue to cry into his chest. Cameron really just left me...

It's not your fault.

It's not my fault.

It's his for cheating on me. If he wouldn't have done that we would have been just fine.

Perfectly fine and he wouldn't be gone right now...

"What happened?" I hear someone ask, sounding like Nash but he isn't here. He's on the phone with someone.

I pull away from Matthew and see it's my phone that he's talking from in Matthew's hand.

I take it into my own and walk into the bathroom. "Nash?" I question putting the phone up to my ear.

"Yeah," He responds calmly. "Can I come to Minneapolis with you?" I question him and he coughs.

"Yes, of course. I'll be there on Thursday. You want to fly out then?" He asks and I sigh.

"Please," I whisper thinking about Cameron and the pain coming back.

"Alright, I'm sorry." He says softly and I close my eyes. "Nash, it's not your fault." I respond trying to sound strong and stable.

"You'll find someone better, I promise." He tells me and I stare at my reflection in the mirror. "There's no one better. I was lucky enough to have him." I mumble shaking my head.

"No that's not true, he may be like my brother but still what he did is extremely fucked up and it pisses me off so bad. Trust me, I'm not okay with what he did. He's an asshole. He was lucky to have you and he continued to fuck you over. He's a douche to you,"

I roll my eyes at Nash' response and look down at my hand on the counter.

"Nash, he knew that no matter what he ever did to me I'd still be there because I love him. He knew I wouldn't ever leave, no matter the mistake." I whisper slowly sliding down the wall and bringing my knees up to my chest.

"Don't come back to him this time." Nash tells me and I laugh shaking my head.

"See I wouldn't,  but Nash... Cameron wants nothing to do with me anyways. It's over. Cammie is over. He wants someone better. He will fall in love with someone else and I'll have to deal with it." I say as the tears just cascade down my cheeks.

"See Callie. You and Cameron can't be apart for a long period od time. Its impossible for you guys to be seperated. Cammie will be back and full. Maybe this will open his eyes to what he has and if you just show that you aren't effected by it, even though I know you are, he'll realize that he lost the best thing he ever had. He is not worth your tears. I promise, it'll be okay. He's just being a dumbass." He says breathlessly and I sigh.

"What if he realizes that he could do better? He co-" Nash cuts me off and I sigh listening to him.

"He can't do better. Yes, there are many girls that you probably think are better then you. But truthfully, you can never find someone better then the love of your life."

I stare at the tiles on the ground and wipe the tears away. "Callie, please just listen to me. He will come back." He says softly and I close my eyes leaning my head back against the wall.

"I love you, Nash." I whisper closing my eyes tighter, trying to keep the tears from falliing.

"I love you, Callie. I'll see you soon. I promise it'll be okay." He says before we bid our goodbyes and hang up.

I sit there for a few minutes. Collecting my thoughts before standing up and walking out of the bathroom.

I'll make him regret this. Just like I mad him regret choosing Megan or Morgan.

(A/N- Short I know.

Holy poop. This story has almost 400K reads I'm literally so thankful.

So I'm considering writing a real book nad having it published. Would you guys read it?

I love you guys so much ♡

70 Votes for the next Chapter (:

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

xxx Chyanneee)