Four

Its been five days since I got out of the hospital. Which means five days since the boys left.

I'm still extremely sad about it. Plus Angel left with them to keep going on tour so I don't have my big brother to help with my problems.

Cat has been acting really distant and it's pissing me off. I've never done anything bad to her.

I only really text Matthew anymore. The first two days me and Cameron texted a lot. But now we just stopped and that sucks. He was really sweet and entertaining.

Matthew is honestly like my little brother. I mean I know he's a year younger but he's still little to me.

He's one of the most chill and funniest guys I've ever met to be honest with you. I talk to Taylor more, we text at least two hours a day if we can.

Nash and I text frequently. But the only person I've been wanting to text is Cameron.

Right now I'm texting Matthew while laying in my room listening to Lorde. Team is playing.

- From Mattchu

I miss you :/ I'm tired of touring. It's so exhausting to be honest e.e

- To Mattchu

Awh bb I miss you to :( You needa come back here ! I miss all of you v.v & I bet. I would end up like slapping some girls if I were there to be honest witchu.

- From Mattchu

I've thought about slapping some... But I wouldn't do that to a fan. Even when they can get 200 x's annoying. But I'll see if I can talk your mom into letting you come to Nashville :D ?

- To Mattchu

Ahhh Omge. Yes please. I wanna hang out with you :D Imysm.

- From Mattchu

I'll use Angel's phone to call here right now. and I miss you to baby doll (:

- To Mattchu

I doubt she'll let me tbh. but you never know. Its you your adorable. She'll let me. c:

He doesn't reply for about ten minutes and its saying to start packing.

I swear I couldn't help but cry. "Mom your letting me go?!" I yell running down stairs to her room picking up my little sister.

"Yeah you deserve it. You've been really good lately." She smiles. "When am I leaving?" I ask. "In one day. The day after Christmas." She informs me.

I nod happily hugging her. "What did he have to say to convince you?" I ask her pulling myself onto the counter so I was eye level with her.

"Not much. He just said that you needed to get out and to come visit your number one best friend in the whole world." She smirks.

"Yeah he's like my best friend." I smile. "Is there anything more than that?" She asks curiously. "No mom! He's sixteen! Dude. No. He's like a little brother to me." I say quickly. That'd be weird.

"Okay, so why hasn't Cat been coming over? Usually she's over here every day." She points out. "I don't even know to be honest with you. Ever since I kissed Nash-" My mom cutts me off instantly.

"Who's Nash? Oh wait. That one boy with the gorgeous blue eyes? Oooooooh girl." She says in a fangirl voice. "As I was saying. I got dared to kiss Nash and she walked in and just was rude. Then she's been acting distant." I sigh.