Thirty

I stare at the test for a few moments before I hear Ariana sigh. "I'm pregnant." She says sounding sad.

"Yes. You are." I say hugging her as she begins to cry a little bit. I carefully watch her as she slowly gathers herself and sits on the bed starring at me.

"Can you go find Carter? I need to tell him now." She says looking at her hands in her lap. I nod and walk out of the room and into mine seeming how all the boys like this room better then their own and like to trash this room.

"Carter. I need you for a little bit." I say to him and he nods standing up, following me out of the room and into his were Ariana is sitting on the bed in the same spot I left her.

"What's going on?" He asks, sitting next to her and starring at her as she fiddles with her hands. "Do you want me to stay Ari?" I ask quietly.

She nods her head and I sit on the opposite side of her grabbing her hand reassuringly as she mutters a few words to Carter.

"Carter, I'm pregnant." She mutters quietly, Carter literally jumping up and pulling her into his arms. "This is perfect!" He exclaims hugging her still as he jumps around in joy.

I smile at his enthusiasm and stand up myself. I excuse myself from the room and enter my own.

I sit down on the floor with Matthew and lean my head on his shoulder. I am extremely exhausted from the events of today. All I wouldn't to do was lay down and sleep.

But I know I can't because it's barely six and everyone wants to go out for the last night here. Nash was the only one out of all the boys who are staying in California for this week.

The rest are leaving in the morning. I'm going to miss Matthew, a lot. I hate saying goodbye to him because he's my bestfriend.

He gives the best advice and can always make me feel better. We all sit there for a while before everyone jumps up. "We are so gonna go into the city and just explore." Taylor says loudly catching everyone's attention.

I look at Matthew and he shakes his head. "I'm not going. I'm gonna hang out with Callie for the rest of my time here." He tells Taylor smiling. "Fine with me. Alright let's go guys!" Taylor yells running out of the room.

"He's so hyper." I laugh into Matthew's shoulder as the boys follow Taylor out of the room one by one. I stand up and plop onto Matthew's bed. Him following suit and laying next to me as I take my phone out and we take a lot of different pictures.

"I hate leaving you," He mumbles quietly. I exhale a large puff of air and stare at the ceiling. "I hate only seeing you on Facetime.. Or just texting you because when you cry or hurt I can't be there for you, like I could in person." He explains.

"At least your still there for me, maybe not in person but your still there, you still help me feel better. You always help me." I say quietly.

"I'm so happy I met you Callie. I know we all are. But I know for sure, life would be so boring for everyone if we never met you." He whispers. "I don't even know how hard I tried to get you guys to follow me or notice me... Cam did, he tweeted me the night before and that's it. I got a follow from Taylor a while before I met you guys but he unfollowed me. Even if we wouldn't have met because of my brother, I would have made it happen. Because I was and still am a dedicated fan to you guys." I explain playing with the locket on my neck.

"I'm so happy Cameron invited your brother to Magcon. Honestly." He laughs sitting up. "I love you Matthew." I say looking at him as he grins widely.

"I wuv you to best friend." He coo's. I roll my eyes laughing as I sit up. "What do you wanna do?" I ask looking up at him. "Let's go to the store and buy some candy then come back here and watch movies on Netflix." He suggests.