Chapter 17

I stepped out of the bathroom looking fresh as ever after washing my face, only to see Jungkook leaning against the wall in front of me playing on his phone. He looks up and smiles.

"Oh. You look cute today!" Jungkook says as he gets off the beige white wall and walking towards me. He shoves his iPhone X into his pocket and subsides his attention to me.

"Thanks. Jimin picked it for me." I smiled looking down at my outfit. Although this combination is not something I would usually choose, I guess I can make it work.

"Ohhhhh are you going on a date with our Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook teases me with his bunny teeth.
.
"No!!! We are just hanging out!" I argued rolling my eyes. I could feel my cheeks grow hotter as a tint of red forms on them.

"Keep telling yourself that honey. You guys look like a couple today." Jungkook laughs as he steps into the bathroom, locking the door.

I guess I'm not the only one who think that we look like a couple today. I sighed and walked down to Jimin's room.

I knocked on the door but it doesn't open. I knocked again and it still doesn't open. I held on the knob and turned it, pushing the door open. His room was empty. I stepped in and looked around his room. It was so clean for what I expected of a guy's. His bed was made and his desk seemed squeaky clean. I looked around hoping I wouldn't get caught and I tripped.

"Ouch.." I whined holding on my arm. I looked at what tripped me and I was shocked.

It was a photo album.

I hope Jimin doesn't mind if I go through them for a little. I grabbed the book and flipped through the pages of pictures. It was some old photos of the boys together until I stumbled upon one with me in it.

Me and Jimin we're taking a selfie in front of a carnival or some type of fair. I had a stuffed animal in one hand while doing a V pose with the other. Jimin was also doing the V. We looked so close.

I turned a couple of pages more and I see a photo of all eight of us. I stood next to Jimin while Jungkook sat in the middle with a cake in front of him. Streamers and balloons were surrounding all of us. I guess this was taken on Jungkook's birthday huh?

I was going to turn the page but I realized something on my hand in that photo.

It was-

"Y/N what are you doing in my room?"

I shot up at the door to see Jimin standing there with his eyes opened.

I immediately put the book down and got up. Jimin walks towards me and takes the book from my hand.

"Jimin I'm not going through your things! I was just checking out your room and tripped on the book. Due to my curiosity I just looked through the book" I explained frantically.

Jimin didn't say anything but he looked through the photo book. He puts it down and licks his lips before hugging me into his embrace.

My eyes widens and he says, "does this mean you remember now?" I could hear his voice crack a bit.

I pushed him off and shook my head. "All I saw was that we seemed pretty close back then." My voice got quieter and quieter.

Jimin sighs and he controls his own emotions. "It's okay. Let's get going now." Jimin says.

He takes my hand and we go out of the room, down the stairs.

"Oh? Where are you two going?" Hoseok says yawning.

"We are going out today." I replied.

"Holding hands I see." Hoseok teased as he raised an eyebrow at us.