Chapter 12

We got back to the house and I immediately wanted to hide. But my room wasn't cleared out yet so I had nowhere to go.

I sat down at the couch looking quite disappointed. Who was that guy and what does he mean? The boys sat down next to me and they all looked at me funnily.

Not knowing it, tears form in my eyes again. Man, why did I have to go through all that pain? I wish I never woke up so I didn't have to deal with this now. It's all so confusing to me. I can't stand it anymore.

"Y/N? You okay?" NamJoon asked as he places his hand on my shoulder.

"What a stupid question of course she isn't. That wrist of hers would've snapped if it wasn't for Hoseok." YoonGi yells pointing at my wrists.

"I'm okay..." I squeaked.

"Yea right! We can't see through you or what you're thinking but it's obvious you're not okay." Jungkook scoffs.

Silence filled the room as I started to let all my emotions go. The boys could just watch, no idea how to help this time.

"What's everyone huddled up together for?" A voice says walking down the stairs.

We all looked to the stairs.

"What's Jimin doing here?" I asked in between hiccups.

"He hangs out with us as well. He's our good friend and member of our team as mentioned before." YoonGi says.

I didn't look at him but continue to sob.

"Calm down." Jin says patting my back. I looked up at him and nodded.

It was so awkward now all because he showed up. I wish I can just hide from him.

That following night, the boys cleared an extra room for me.

"I'm sorry for bothering you guys like this." I said looking down at the floor as I fiddled my thumbs.

"No it's okay! We're all friends here! We don't mind. Just make yourself at home." Hoseok says with his usual smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you so much." I said again looking up at them.

"Just take a nap. We will call you when dinner is ready. Jin hyung is cooking tonight so it's going to be good." Jungkook smiles flashing his bunny teeth.

I smiled back and I nodded. I went in my new room and changed into something more comfortable.

( minus the glasses )

I got in bed and see that Baekhyun had texted me multiple times. I kept telling myself that I won't read it and if I do that means he will tell mom about it. I deleted his messages and decided to take a nap. I kept rolling around but I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I had tried.

There was nothing I could do but unpack my things now. I got up from the bed and headed towards my suitcase. I opened it up and realized I've forgotten many things I probably would've needed at home. Whatever. I'll probably go buy some later on. But I'm on a budget. I can't spend much. Mom used to buy them for me but now that I don't have her, I will have to find a job.

I started hanging my clothes into the closet and organized the desk with my stuff.

After I was done, I plopped down on my bed. The second I was comfortable, a knock was heard.

"Come in." I called out as I got up from my bed.

I looked at who it was and I stepped back.

"What are you doing here."

Edited Chapter:

February 8,2019