Chapter 7

WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!

My face was flushed pink while Taehyun and Jongin looked at us in shock. I pushed Jungkook off of me frantically, who was laughing like crazy afterwards. He clapped his hands together as he laugh becomes more and more wicked.

"How dare you! I will kick you to the other side of the world!" I held my fist high up under his chin.

"You used to say that to us every time we joke around with you." I hear Hoseok's voice and I turned around.

The boys were staring at us.

"Give me a second, I'll be back." I told my brother. He didn't think twice about it and shoos me away.

I pulled up a chair to the table and I sat besides the pizza devouring boys.

"I swear if you play with me like that again in front of them, I will snap your neck." I warned Jungkook as I raised my right hand into a fist aiming for him.

He laughs makes a shrug before chewing on the cheese of the pizza.

"Y/N is violent no matter when she is 10 or 20." YoonGi snickers as he picks up his soda bottle and drinking it.

I scoffed and I asked them, "what are you guys doing here?"

They chewed their pizza and NamJoon replies, "we were craving pizza."

"I see your brother." Jin says looking off the distant.

I looked back and Baekhyun had his glare set on Jin.

"Uhhhhh may I ask what you did to make him glare at you?" I asked Jin.

First, he has my contact saved with a heart and now he even knows my brother.

Hmm... interesting.

"Oh nothing much. When we use to come over and hang out at your place, I would always make fun of his height since I'm so much taller than him. But he was like 13 at that time" Jin said laughing awkwardly. He grabs on his neck and rubs it nervously as he avoids eye contact with Baekhyun.

I got up to go back to my brother and friends but NamJoon grabs on my wrist.

"What is it?" I asked turning around.

"You have something on your...." I touched my face.

"What do you mean.. there's nothing on me." I said.

"No.... Uhm.... here duck down." He motions.

NamJoon flicks at my forehead.

"Owww!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. I held my forehead with a hand as I glared at NamJoon.

"WHO HURT Y/N?!" I heard Taehyun and Jongin behind me.

Despite the pain, I turned around at them and held their ears.

"Yah! Stop interfering! You two need to calm down!!" I scolded as I drag them back to our table.

-Taehyung's POV-
"Same old Y/N." Hoseok smiles as he sucks his fingers after finishing his slice.

"Honestly it doesn't feel any different." NamJoon says.

"Mhmm" Jin mumbles with pizza in his mouth.

"Honestly I think we should tell her the truth." Jungkook nervously says as he looks down.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean those two... they're not really-" Jungkook gets interrupted by NamJoon who says, "she will find out eventually."

"Guys.... what about-" I was cut off when Jungkook exclaims, " Oh! I got a text from Jiminie hyung!"