Chapter 18

Fear.

An intense emotion that could manifest itself physically. Clammy palms, the fast pace of a beating heart, the skin turning pale as a ghost and the intense urge to vomit.

That's how Eve felt when he sat in the middle of the classroom, the heat of Evan's body right behind him. The male hadn't said a word but he could feel the rage coming from him in waves. Luckily the rest of the student body didn't seem to pay attention, all eyes and ears on the rather attractive substitute teacher.

He would've been paying more attention if it weren't for the raging blonde behind him or the raven haired male the sat barely a few seats before him. Adam had yet to speak to him, his eyes never meeting his own. 

Eve sighed, tucking his hands further into the sleeves of his oversize sweater. He would've fallen asleep if it weren't for the sudden chime for the most dreaded moment of the day.

Lunch.

******

Adam

He was always watching Eve. His tiny framed swallowed by a black over sized sweater, barely showing the soft milky skin of his shoulder. Unconsciously, his tongue darted out licking his lower lip at the memory of kissing his skin, the stirring in his lower belly making him ache. But the memory of the soft moan accompanied by the name of whom he refused to speak of, quelled his hunger.

He could feel the ache burn his chest, his brother's words resounding in his mind.

The fact that Eve is still able to think about him in such a manner after suffering that encounter, perhaps it's time to think of other options. You're a good looking man, brother of mine. You should have no problem in finding someone else.

Adam knew that he could, but Eve was the one his heart bleed for, despite the young man's odd quirks.

He slammed his locker, scaring the couple that had been making out next to him.  He glanced back down the hall, searching for the familiar black head, however it had seemed Eve had disappeared.

Adam sighed softly, turning away with the thought of asking his brother to move once more.

******

Eve gave a soft sigh as he leaned against the door of the bathroom allowing his tense body relax for a few moments. 

For some reason he could feel someone watching him at all times but that feeling had dissipated when he had entered the bathroom but the dreaded feeling settled upon his shoulders as the door of the bathroom squeaked open, followed by a the sound of footsteps. He glanced up, his eyes landing on Evan's icy gaze.

"Well if it isn't the tranny," Evan smirked, "You know you're not aloud in the boys bathroom. You should go to the girls."

"But he doesn't have any boobs," Kevin grinned, pushing Eve against the wall, his hand feeling over his chest.

"Or a pussy," Alex said, his hand cupping Eve's balls into his palm, squeezing them rather painfully, making Eve cry out in pain. 

Eve could barely see their leering faces through the pain, their sneers and cold eyes piercing through the pain and churning the fear so painfully inside his chest as they neared him, their hands pulling at his clothes.

His lips parted in a silent plea for help, begging for anyone to save him but his vocal cords refused to work.

Hands wrapped around his throat, squeezing his windpipe. He could feel the punch against his stomach, the tearing away at his clothes, the sounds of their wicked laughter searing at his soul.

"Please," was all he could rasp out.