Chapter 15

Warning: Mature Content Ahead.

He was warm and yet strong. A wall that seemed to protect Eve from the dangers that lurked and yet, the wall was a cushion of hardened muscles, keeping Eve within Adam's embrace. Warm lips moved against his own, hands cupping the back of Eve's neck while his own wandered over Adam's hard chest.

Eve couldn't stop. For some reason he enjoyed kissing Adam, a boy he lived next door to, a boy whom he thought was straight and a mere friend who had come to help him in his time of need.

But a straight best friend wouldn't be kissing you, his consciousness voiced back at him, Nor would he be hard, he thought when he felt a hard bulge rub against his lower stomach. He could feel his own twitch with arousal, causing him to pull away from Adam's lips.

They were both out of breath, cheeks flushed, their lips swollen from the sudden abuse. Eve felt his eyes land on Adam's, chest heaving, his body hot.

"God, Eve," Adam breathed, unable to part his eyes from Eve's blue gaze.

Strong emotions accumulated inside his chest, questions flying left and right inside his mind, begging to know who Adam truly was.

"Oh god," Adam repeated, "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. I-"

Cold water washed over him, dousing the heat that had accumulated in

Of course, Eve thought. Why would Adam be interested in someone like him? Someone who looked like a girl and dressed like one, but had the body parts of a male. Pain sliced through Eve's heart, tears threatening to spill away from his cheeks. For some reason this pain felt different, almost as he could feel his heart tear in half along with the rest of his body. The pain of rejection cutting deeper into his fragile core.

Unable to take the humiliation any longer, he grabbed his dress ready to dart out of Adam's room without an explanation. However a hand shot out, fingers clenching around Eve's arm, blue eyes pleading for him to stay.

"I didn't mean it that way," Adam whispered, pulling Eve close to him, causing the young boy to drop his dress. Their eyes meet once again, one swirling with confused pain, the other with unadulterated love.

"But-" Eve began before Adam's lips meet his own once again, fast but clear.

"Fuck," Adam whispered to himself when he pulled away, leaving Eve rather weak at the knees from the kiss, hands clutching the front of Adam's shirt, "I've never been good with my feelings Eve," the tall male whispered, "Especially when it comes to you."

Eve swallowed, "Me?" Nothing was making sense. Perhaps it had something to do with the jumbled thoughts in his mind, clouded by the breathtaking kisses Adam had previously done.

Blue eyes hid beneath closed lids as Adam swallowed before opening his eyes once more, "What I'm trying to say," he said, running his fingers through his dark hair.

Eve couldn't wait any longer. Without allowing Adam to finish, he grabbed the front of the young man's shirt, pulling him down towards his lips. Adam made a soft sound in the back of his throat before letting his hands rest on Eve's side.

Shivers went up his spine, begging for Adam to feel him more. Their bodies fell against the bed with Adam's large frame on top, the rough texture of his clothes rubbing against Eve's tender skin.

He wanted it gone.

"Off," Eve grunted, tugging Adam's shirt, much to the older boy's surprise. Fingers fumbled to remove the dark cloth.

"Wait, wait," Adam said, once he removed the fabric, "What are you doing?"

Eve didn't want to stop. It was like as if something inside him had begun to stir, begging for attention, specifically from Adam. He rose onto his knees, placing his hands on Adam's cheeks, "Please," he begged, "Touch me."

Adam swallowed, hands drifting over Eve's slender shoulders, "I won't be able to stop myself," he whispered.

"Then don't," Eve murmured, his fingers drifting over Adam's pectorals, thumbs running over the hardened nubs. He had never been this intimate with another man before and now he felt himself wanting to give himself towards this particular male. Perhaps he just wanted to forget and have a taste on what it's like to be loved.

Hands pushed him down against the soft fabric of the bed, his head resting on the pillow while warm lips fell upon his neck, gently nipping the tender skin. Eve shivered, hands clenching the sheets beneath him as Adam's lips lowered towards his chest, his tongue tracing Eve's hardened nipple. His lips parted in a soft gasp when Adam's mouth engulfed it, his tongue swirling around the nub, before drifting down towards his abdomen. The older boy froze, his fingers drifting over the delicate threads of Eve's underwear.

"For some reason," Adam murmured, lowering further where his the lacy underwear hugged his bony hips, "I find this so sexy." Eve held his breath as he watched Adam use his teeth to pull the cloth down, his aroused organ springing free from the confines. He felt his eyes widen in realization, but before he could fully process the thought, Adam had already engulfed the tip.

Pleasure exploded over his throbbing groin, causing Eve to through his head back as he tried to muffle his moans with the back of his hand.

"No," Adam murmured, snatching his wrist, "I want to hear you." Adam returned once more, his lips wrapping around his length, warm hands gripping his hips when Eve bucked off the bed at the touch. He could feel the hot tongue caress the head, paying special attention to the slit while Adam's hand stroked him in firm but soft caress.

So this is what being love feels like, Eve thought, tears pricking the edges of his eyes when he feel a tightening in his neither regions.

"Adam," Eve gasped, his fingers clenching the sheets beneath him, "I-I feel..." Eve felt out of control, his body taking over, leaving his mind to succumb to the pleasure. He felt his mouth part in a loud cry, his release falling into Adam's hot mouth. "I'm so sorry Adam," he whispered, the darkness flitting over his eyes as his spent body fell against the sheets.

For a few moments he was stuck in that place where reality faded into dreams and he swore he could hear Adam speak.

"I love you, Eve."  

A/N: Sorry for the late update :) Hope you can find it in your Yaoi hearts to forgive me.