Chapter 4

"Damn. He's absolutely panty dropping," Verona said the following morning when she picked him up to go shopping for the party that night. Her eyes followed his neighbor who happened to be outside that morning, working on a machine that resembled a motorcycle.

"Verona!" Eve hissed, "Stop staring, he'll notice!"

Verona smirked as she drove slowly making sure to honk loudly when she passed by his attractive neighbor.

Eve was mortified, "Oh my god. Why?!"

His watched his cousin burst into a fit of laughter, "Gotta have fun love."

Eve rolled his eyes, "Butt. Now tell me, where are we going? Cause this doesn't look like the mall," he murmured when Verona parked the car.

"Parties need skirts or short shorts and I can't have you flashing those hairy legs of yours," she spoke while pulling his hand into the glass doors of the building. Cool air kissed his skin, the therapeutic smell of lavender hitting his nostrils.

"Welcome to Diamond's Body Spa, how I may I help you?" In front of him sat a receptionist at the desk, fingers typing away at the computer. Eve squirmed, suddenly feeling rather emasculated by being in a rather feminine place.

"Yes. I have a nine o'clock reservation for a full body waxing for two?" Verona said. Eve gasped, suddenly crossing his legs at the thought of his junk getting waxed. He'd seen enough YouTube videos of men's reactions when they got that particular area waxed.

"Verona!" Eve whispered when they followed the receptionist to the rooms, "I don't want my privates getting touched!"

Verona took his hand, "It's for Evan remember?" she murmured, reminding him of the only reason why he started the whole thing. "Besides," she began entering into her private waxing room, "It's not going to hurt that much."

______________

"I officially hate you," Eve groaned, stretching his body out on her bed while his sensitive skin tingled with each movement.

Verona giggled, "It's worth it! Doesn't your skin feel absolutely smooth? You'll look so sexy in the cutest outfit that I bought you at the mall!"

Eve groaned, "You just love doing this to me don't you?" He didn't understand how Verona could sit so comfortably in her loveseat and here he was, on his back, writhing in pain.

His cousin smirked, "Why of course. It's the part of my ultimate plan to conquer the world and force sexy young hunks to walk around nude!" she said in a deep tone that strangely resembled Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool. "Now for Phase 2 of my almighty plan, I have chosen an attire that only you, Eve shall wear," she said as she walked towards the closet.

I better not look like a hoe, he thought.

_________

Eve winced as he adjusted himself inside the white shorts, coupled with a very tight brand new thong that Verona had forced him to wear. He could literally feel his groin suffocating.

"Verona," Eve whined, hiding behind her as they approached the house where the party raged. The music pulsed, vibrating the walls off the house. Several couples lingered in the yards, hands gripping their cups of beer.

The simple fact that alcohol was in the house made him feel queasy.

Verona grabbed his hand, "Don't you dare Eve. We're going to this party and you're going to go get your man."

"What if he doesn't talk to me?" Eve mumbled.

Verona laughed, "Sure he will! Besides, we got all night since your mom thinks we're having a sleepover. Now don't be shy and have fun! I know I will!" she exclaimed, doing a little dance in her mini shorts and skimpy top.

Eve blushed however that became unnoticed when they entered the party. Bodies were bundled together, forcing Eve to squeeze between them.

That's when he saw Evan.

Blonde hair combed carefully, his blue eyes alight, brightening his masculine features. A white shirt hugged his muscular torso and a pair of jeans that looked rather snug on his legs.

Eve smiled to himself and grabbed a random cup that had been passed his way. However that's when he saw his neighbor. Opposite of Evan, his neighbor was dark and foreboding, a cigarette dangling carelessly between his lips.

And his eyes were on him.

Eve felt himself freeze.

He watched the stranger's eyebrows rise, a smirk pronouncing the rather attractive dimple on his cheek.

Eve felt his heart race inside his chest, feeling very exposed.

He needed to leave. Hell, he needed to buy a ticket to Timbuktu and never come back.

Eve was already backing away when he heard Evan's voice.

"Eve! I'm so glad you came!"

A pair of strong arms wrapped around his shoulders, the musky scent of pine filling his nostrils. It took him a moment to realize that Evan Saunders was actually hugging him. At a party. Eve couldn't help but return the embrace and bury his face into his warm chest. But that stopped when Evan pulled away.

"I thought you weren't going to show up! Come on," he tugged Eve's hand, "My friends are over here. We're just about to start playing Spin the Bottle!"

Eve scrunched his nose, "Isn't that for middle school?"

Evan smirked, "Not when the results can send you to heaven."

His brows furrowed in confusion as they bounded up the stairs and entered a room.

Several of Evan's friends sat cross-legged in a circle, a single empty beer bottle right in the middle.

"Evan!" Terence exclaimed, waving him over, "We're about to start! Jen is just bringing the tequila shots!"

Evan grinned and pulled Eve towards the circle, leaving awkwardly debating if he should sit crosslegged or have his legs tucked beneath him. Choosing the latter, he tucked himself between Evan and Terence.

"Alright Jen, tell little Eve here the rules," Evan grinned, winking at Eve.

Jennifer sneered at him, adjusting the row of tequila shots.

"This is how it's going to go down. Every time someone spins and it lands on someone other than you, the rest of us have to drink a shot while the other two have some fun in the closet," Jennifer smirked, "For seven minutes."

"You guys got room for one more?" a new voice said. Everyone glanced up, the familiar face of his neighbor looking at him.

Eve paled.

Did he know who he was? Eve felt his heart accelerate. It's been barely two days and someone has already started to threaten his plan into getting at least one date with Evan.

Well shit.