Chapter 10

Eve took the bus the following day, making a beeline to his usual seat in homeroom with his bag taking up the empty seat beside him.

He had chosen to wear a glittery gray shirt and a knee length skirt with a pair of black ankle boots to "show off" his legs. It was an uncomfortable assemble that Venice had written down on a piece of paper.

"Can I sit here?" a familiar voice said.

Eve turned, his crush standing rather close while flashing a thousand kilowatt smile.

Eve could feel himself stammer, "Er, eh. Yeah?" he said, quickly removing his pack from the seat beside him, the chair immediately occupied by Evan's large frame.

"So how's your morning been?" he said, opening his textbook.

Eve fiddled with the edge of his notebook, "Uneventful really," he murmured with a shy smile.

Evan grinned, "It won't be that way for long. There's an event going on tonight that I can't wait to show you."

Eve chuckled, "Are you asking me out on a date?"
Evan smirked, "It would seem so."

******

Eve felt rather jittery the rest of his day, self consciously touching his styled pixie hair.

He finally asked you on a date, Eve thought, smiling to himself as his eyes drifted over the math equations on the whiteboard.

Plop.

Eve blinked, glancing at the carefully folded piece of white notebook paper, black writing hastily scribbled over it.

Are you on crack?

Eve glanced upwards, his eyes meeting Adam's blue ones.

"What?" he said, "I've been trying to get your attention and you've been stuck in the clouds while grinning like a Cheshire cat."

Eve blushed, "Eh. Heh. Sorry. I just been thinking about something that happened."

Adam arched a brow, "And what may that be?"

"Evan asked me out on a date," he said, biting his lip while he looked at Adam's reaction.

Adam was quiet for a moment, a strange emotion in his blue gaze. It was fleeting, quickly replaced by a large smile, "That's great!"

Eve grinned, "Yeah. He says it's a surprise."

Adam tilted his head, "You need back up. Usually surprises tend to come with uncomfortable circumstances."

Eve shook his head, "I'm good."

Adam nodded before a frowned appeared on his features, "Does this mean this little charade is over?"

Eve bit his lip, "No. Not yet. I want him to see me for who I am before judging me for my sex."

Adam frowned but he never did get the chance to speak when the teacher called him out to pay attention.

Don't worry Eve, he thought to himself, his mind quickly succumbing to the scientific formulas.

******

Coming home, Eve immediately went to prepare himself for the night. After his shower he made sure to style his hair into the cute pixie hair style that exposed his ears in a fae like way. A blue dress hiding his false figure, the bra making to provide a realistic curvature to his chest and the tight panties keeping his man goods hidden. He glanced in the mirror, his blue hidden beneath the grey eye shadow and dark mascara.