Chapter 11: Twist

A/n: Defiantly not updating to promote my new Boku no Hero Academia book called You Can Only Look. Psssst! It's a Todoroki Shouto x Reader by the way!!

I'm mean....

Look at him

Look at him...

HE'S SO HOT OML.

Anyways wrong anime.... Enjoy!!

Mamoru became more agitated." War? Empress what does it say?"

Smirking, (Y/n) ripped the letter with a rather cruel smile. "They want me to battle their supposed strongest warrior. If I lose I would have to give up some of Eastern Kou. If I win the I get more land from them."

"I don't think you should do it. It's too dangerous," Hak said while glaring at the torn up letter.

"If I don't, then they invade. Seems like war to me," (Y/n) sighed.

"So it's either Empress battles an one on one war, or the two nations clashing once again," Kija softly said. He crossed his arms and put his hand on his chin, like he was thinking.

"It's better if I go alone," (Y/n) went to her desk and pulled out a paper and a quill. "After leaving a will and successor that is. Who knows what might happen."

"Empress! Don't say that!" Mamoru slammed both of his hands on her desk, his tone in his voice displayed distraught.

"Though the percentage of me dying is pretty low, they might poison me, and try to assassinate me," (Y/n) said without looking up.

Mamoru put one of his hands to his chest while the other remained on the desk. "Then let me go with you!"

"Very well.." she looked over to Hak and Kija. "I suppose you will be finding the next dragon soon? Make sure to visit me. I would like to see Princess once in a while as well as the dragons."

"Not me? Oh how I'm hurt Empress. I think you need to tend my heart," Hak faked a faint as a smirk crept into his face.

"What are you even plotting," Kija sneered at Hak with a disgusted look. He raised his dragon claw and positioned it in attacking position.

"I think I would end up destroying your heart instead, Hak," the Empress giggled behind her long sleeves. "Mamoru, we need to hold an emergency meeting, lets go."

"Yes Empress."

"I will see your group soon then. Airi will guide you if you need. Kou has many interesting things to explore," The empress waved as Mamoru opened the door for her. Soon, the door closed, leaving Hak, Kija, and Airi present in the room.

-

"Mamoru, out of curiosity.. Would you rule Kou if I were to die?" (Y/n) looked at the corridors. Mamoru stared dumbfounded at his empress.