Chapter 7: Dream

A/n: Merry Late Christmas!!! I hope to and your family have a wonderful Christmas, if you did celebrate Christmas. What did you get?
My parents just gave me money. (๑╹ω╹๑ )
How is my new cover?

 (๑╹ω╹๑ )How is my new cover?

Anyways Enjoy!!

Little (Y/n) walked down the spiral staircase while trying to decipher what's in front of her because of the darkness. Her fingertips brushed against the cold stone wall as her footsteps echoed in the dark staircase. Finally, arriving at the bottom, she squinted to see what's in the room. Suddenly a sound of chains shuffling around was heard.

"Hello? Is anyone here," (Y/n) shouted while looking around. Continuing down the dim hallway, (Y/n) finally came to a stop when she is in front of a torch, flickering weakly. Looking confused, (Y/n) looked beside it. An old and battered wooden door. Gulping, (Y/n) gently pushed door opened.

The room was dark with a couple of torches on the side. It was a rather filthy room. Trailing her gaze towards the middle of the floor, she gasped as she saw dried blood. Quickly looking up, (Y/n) laid her eyes upon a skinny, weak boy who is severely hurt. His weak eyes made contact with (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes and started to whimper.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you," (Y/n) walked closer and closer to the boy. "What happened to you?"

He looked away.

"You must be hungry," (Y/n) took something out of her bag. "Bread!" Tearing little pieces, she fed it to the boy. He turned away and rejected the boy. "I didn't poison it. Look!" She ate the bread. "See? I'm fine."

Ripping another small piece of bread, she held it near his mouth. He looked at her for a couple of minutes before eating it. This went on and on until the loaf of bread was gone. Then, (Y/n) took out her wooden water bottle and let the boy drink some water.

"Why are you here?"

"They... locked me... because... I was in their way.."

"In their way?" (Y/n) tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean by that?"

"My father was a war general... My whole family got murdered because of it... I was spared and put here..." the boy explained.

"That's horrible." Suddenly voices and footsteps were heard. The boys blue eyes widened.

"Please! Run! Hide! They're coming!"

Too late.

The door flung open to reveal a portly, short man with a lanky tall female. His chubby cheeks rose in anger as he set eyes upon (Y/n). "Just who are you and why are you here?" He shouted.

"So... You're the ones hurting this boy," her eyes glowed red. Her tiny hands reached over to her sword and held it in front of her.

"Oh my oh my. Violent little girl. Dear, let's capture her and sell her to the red light district. If she gets pampered up, men would surely want her," the lanky woman said. Her face was caked with makeup and her bones was visible.