Chapter 10: White Dragon

A/n: Boku no Hero Academia fans! Be ready to see a new Boku no hero Academia book! It's probably going to be Todoroki x Reader or Todoroki x Reader x Various. Stay tuned!

"What is Empress (Y/n) like?" Kija asked smiling at Yona.

"She is very polite and there is an incredible amount of elegance. Empress is also very intelligent and kind. She helped Hak and I escape the castle," Yona sparkled.

"She seems to be a very nice person. The capital of Kou is very pretty too," Kija looked around.

Yona's group arrived at Kou upon being informed of the Empress's homecoming. They are currently going towards the palace as they were passing by the shop vendors.

"It's also very lively here," people were walking around, and making purchases.

"Were here," Hak looked at the familiar gate. He showed the guards the pendant again as they led their group into the winding hallways of Kou. Then that came upon a extravagantly decorated door. It was the four dragons in the legend coming from each corner to the middle. Of course they were their respective colours. Then it seems that King Hiryuu and an unknown woman are in the middle. Yona noted that the unknown woman beside King Hiryuu has red eyes. Similar to (Y/n)'s eyes when she saved Hak and herself.

"Your highness, Empress (Y/n), guests bearing the pendant has arrived." Moments after the guard announced their arrival, a maid from inside opened the door.

The Empress was decorated with lavish jewels and expensive-looking red hanfu. Her purple hair neatly styled in a lovely way. She sat behind her desk as her arms rested on the red wood. Her smile showed power and elegance. "Princess Yona, I welcome you to Kou,"

"Thank you, Empress," Yona smiled.

(Y/n) got out of her seat and went towards Yona. Then she stroked her red hair. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine."

"Who is this?" Her (e/c) orbs trailed to Kija.

"My name is Kija, the white dragon," Kija introduced as he bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am (Y/n)," (Y/n) introduced to the taller male.

"I've been wondering, who is that person beside King Hiryuu on your door?" Yona asked.

"Amaterasu. The Goddess of Sun. She descended down with King Hiryuu about the same time. Although the legend is not well known, it is said that Amaterasu quietly guided King Hiryuu, however she had to go back to be the heavenly ruler she was. So she taught her loyal follower her powers. Ever since then, the power was passed down," (Y/n) explained to Yona.

"Who has the power now?"

"Empress (Y/n)," Mamoru plainly answered.

"The Empress has it?" Yona's eyes lit up. "Does that mean Empress is going to guide me?"

(Y/n) chuckled behind her long kimono-like sleeves before saying,"Even if I wasn't this generations' Amaterasu, I would certainly help you. What's your plan now, Princess?"

"We're going to find the other three dragons and after that, we will go back to Ik-soo's place," Yona explained.

"I see. You should rest, I will prepare rooms for you," (Y/n) raised her hand and Airi immediately came to escort them into their rooms. But Hak remained. After the group left the room (Y/n) spoke, "I'm guessing you want to know what happened during the coronation?"

"Sharp as always, Empress," Hak frowned. The two sat down across from each other as Mamoru stood behind (Y/n).

"I was only there for two days and one night," the Empress poured tea for both of them. Then she looked into Hak's eyes. "Lots of things happened during my stay."