Arnav (wraps his arms tightly around Khushi): No...no...no...I won...you lost. (Pointing at his lips) I want my prize. Come on...pay up!

Khushi (looking up): Hai Devi Maiyya raksha karna! Hmm...I'll give this poor Laad Governor his prize. He did try to dance.

Arnav (smirks): You're letting me win because you want to kiss me too.

Khushi (nodding her head and sighing): Hai Devi Maiyya! Why did you let me fall in love with such a bossy Laad governor?

Arnav ignores her question, lowers his head and invades Khushi's mouth for a drugging kiss. They moan with pleasure as their tongues twist and clash with primitive urge. Khushi boldly caresses his shoulders as he finds the small, delicate buttons at the back of her kurta. Deftly opening a few, he lowers the neckline, exposing her smooth, rounded shoulders. Arnav pulls away from her lips and licks, nips and kisses his way down her swanlike neck to her shoulders. Khushi shudders in pleasure as she holds on tight to his shoulders for support.

Their haze of passion clears as they hear Tara calling them from a distance.

They immediately stand apart and start fixing their appearance.

Tara (approaching closer): Daddy...! Nanu just told me that you came to play holi. (Smiling sweetly) Won't you play with me daddy and apply gulal on me?

Arnav: Of course sweetheart! That's what I am here for...to celebrate with my little girl.

Tara (giggles and looks around): Where's Superstar? Nanu said he came too. (Looking at Khushi) Mama...where's mima?

Khushi (distracted): Hmm...baby I am sure they are around here some where. Let's go play...mama has to apply gulal on her baby too.

Tara (corrects): Big girl mama...I am a big girl now. Not a baby anymore.

Khushi (smiles): Sorry. My BIG little girl.

Madhu takes the last bite of her laddoo. She closes her eyes and sighs in pleasure as it just melts in her mouth. Opening her eyes, she notices RK staring back at her with such intensity that it steals her breath away.

RK: Biwi... (Holding up his finger to her nose) Now you're going to give me what I want na?

Madhu (locking her finger with his): Yeah...Madhubala Shamsher Malik ka promise is solid. (Wiggles her brows) Bolo...bolo...what do you want?

RK (gently taps her forehead): Biwi...not Madhubala Shamsher Malik...Madhubala Rishab Kundra...as in RK ka Biwi. Aahaan.

Madhu (holding her chin): But RK...you unwed me... (Giggling) Did you forget? I think I need to help you remember that night.

RK (pouting): Biwi...Right ****y (point at himself) as in RK said sorry na? (Holding his hands wide) I explained to you so many times. Biwi...keep up. (Holds up a finger to his cheeks) Hey...you're distracting me from telling you what I want. Bad Biwi...very bad.

Madhu (shrugs her shoulders): RK...when did I stop you? Bolo...bolo... (Brings her face closer and turns to the side) I am all ears.

RK: Biwi...I want us to have a cutesy, little girl...just like Tara.

Madhu (puts her fingers on her lips): Right now? RK...how can I get you a cutesy little girl like Tara now?

RK: Biwi...use your pretty brain a little bit. I want us to have a cutesy, little baby girl (pretending to cradle a baby). Us...as papa and mama.

Madhu (takes finger of her lips and wiggles at RK): Ahhh...but RK...for that we will have to...

RK (pulls Madhu in his arms): Aahaan. Biwi...let's start practicing now. We have a baby girl to make.

Madhu (putting her arms around RK's neck): But RK...(Pulling his head down to her lips) How do I trust you again?

RK (sad): So you don't love me Biwi?

Madhu (pushing RK away): Lo...look who's now not using his brain? (Puts hands on her hips) I am talking about trust...not love.

RK (confused): So you do love me?

Madhu (finger to her brain): Let me think... (Hand on her heart) Let me ask my heart. Hmm...the heart says... (Sighing dramatically) it still loves you.

RK (wraps his arms tightly around Madhu): So no tension. Heart said love...so we will love. We have to follows its orders, right Biwi? (Placing her hand over his heart) Heart never lies. Mine beats for you and only you.

Madhu pulls RK's head down to meet her lips for a searing kiss. They kiss each other with every fiber of their being. Heat courses through their vein as their passion ignites and they strain against each other.

They break apart as Roma shouts from far away, to come have lunch.

Taj Mahal Place and Tower – Nighttime

Bright sparks of lights flash through the nightsky. From the vantage point of Arnav's expansive balcony, Tara, eyes big and round as saucers, stares in awe at the beautiful display of fireworks over the river. Khushi and Madhu are cuddled up on the chair along with their respective husbands. The effect of bhang has receded, but the girls are not ready to give up on the magic of the day. Just for once, for one day, they want to pretend everything is perfect. That there are no complications in their lives. For tonight, they want to forget all their issues and live out their dreams and enjoy their moment.

But like all dreams, it comes to an end. They hear a very insistent knock at the door. Quite irritated at the interruption, Arnav stalks to the door. He opens the door, ready to blast the individual who dared to interrupt his precious moment with his family. But not a word escapes his lips as he stands in shock at the person standing before him.
----

Bruised Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें