Prime Suspect

Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...oh my gosh...oh my gosh! Hoslo se veer hoon...sankato mein dheer hoon...dushmono ki peer hoon...apni maa ke sahera bass yun hi balbir hoon. Breathe Madhu breathe!

Madhu quickly opens her car and takes out the box of Kleenex on her dashboard. With trembling hands, she pulls out the dagger from the crow.

Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...oh my gosh...ewww..ewww...ewww!

She swipes the crow off her hood and throws it away in the nearest garbage disposer. Madhu pulls out more Kleenex and furiously wipes off the chilling message. But the damn blood was just smearing her car. Panicked and almost gagging, she cleans off as much blood as possible. Uggh! Why is it not coming off?!? Giving up, she throws away the bloodied tissues, jumps in her car and pulls out of the parking lot.

Madhu goes to the nearest car wash station. She HAS to get this blood off her car! As she sits through the touchless automated car wash, only one thing runs through her mind.

Who would do this? WHY WHY WHY would ANYONE...brutally kill a bird and leave it on my car? And that message?!? I don't understand what's going on!

Still shivering from the incident, these questions just keep going through Madhu's mind. WHY? WHY? She recalls her last conversation with RK.

He didn't complete the pheres because he was trying to protect her. WHAT does that mean? Is this incident related? What if RK did this so I believe him? This MUST be another one of his plans!

Once her Audi is spic span clean, with no blood in sight, Madhu drives to RK mansion. She needs answers and she needs NOW! RK...beware...wear saftely pads...your fire breathing, Sherni is on the way!

RK Mansion

Madhu storms into RK mansion, the guards knew better this time around than to stop her. They can see the look in her eyes and have no wish to stand in the line of fire!

Madhu (snapping at the guards): Is RK home?

Guard 1 (quaking in shoes): Yes...ma'am. Chief is home.

She stomps up to RK's room and barges in and shouts for Mr. Superstar. RK wear your pads, Sherni is on the hunt!

Madhu: RK! RK! I know you're in here!

RK just finished taking a shower. He walks out clad in only a towel around his waist.

RK (surprised): Madhu?!?

Mesmerized by the sight in front of her, Madhu's tongue is tied. She stares at his chiseled upper body. Droplets of water fall from his wet hair on to his muscled chest, and she just wants to lick it right off! Damn the man is sizzling hot!

Embarrassed by her train of thought, she forces her eyes off him and turns around.

Madhu: Mmm...can you put some clothes on? Please!!

RK (smirks and folds his arms on his chest): Why? I am quite comfortable.

Madhu not wanting any more lascivious thoughts, she desperately pleads with RK. Heeding the desperation in her voice, he discards the towel and wears his track pants and t-shirt. A tight fitting t-shirt that highlights the contours of his abs and his broad shoulder, good luck resisting Madhubala!

RK (done changing): You can turn around Biwi...

Madhu: Err...are you decent?

RK (teases): No...I am completely naked and laying on the bed for you to join me.

Madhu (shocked): What?!? No way am I joining you!!!

RK (sighs): Just teasing Biwi...I have clothes on...before you ask me to promise...I'll save you the trouble. I promise.

Madhu turns around to see that RK is indeed now wearing clothes. But it still does nothing for her peace of mind. That t-shirt should be illegal!

RK: So what brings you here Biwi?

Madhu (remembering the previous incident): RK...what did you mean the other day when you said that you didn't take the pheres because you were trying to protect me?

RK (walks up to Madhu and cups her face): It's the truth Madhu. I can't have anyone threatening my Biwi, my life.

Madhu (pushes his hand away): You see...I still don't believe you! So why did you do it today? (Tears in her eyes) Today...of all days...why? Just because I don't believe you...you...you...thought by having someone stalk me and putting a dead crow on my car along with a threatening message that I will change my mind? (Crying now) You're wrong Rishab Kundra! You're wrong!

RK (completely taken aback): Biwi...what the hell are you talking about?

Madhu (grabs holds of his t-shirt and screams): Don't you dare pretend to not know! I am sick and tired of your games! How could you do that to me? Today of all days...after what happened 3 years ago to Trishna? And you go and pull this stunt? How could you?!? I was terrified!

RK pulls Madhu in his arms and hugs her tightly. She struggles wildly to be free but he just tightens his hold. Emotionally drained from the experience she puts her head on his chest and sobs. RK runs his hands up and down her back to soothe her. Once her tears subside, she slightly pulls back from his arms.

RK (cupping her face again): Madhu...listen to me carefully. I don't know what happened today. But I would NEVER do anything that would terrify you.

Madhu: You've done it before...

RK: Biwi...

Madhu: Stop calling me Biwi!

RK (sighs): Tell me what happened today?

Madhu: RK...just stop pretending!

RK: Madhu...tell me what happened?

Madhu tells him again about the hooded man across from the shelter, the dead crow on the car and the chilling message left by the stalker. RK closes his eyes, as if his worst nightmare is coming true. Someone is out to scare and harm his wife. He can't just sit around and wait.

RK: Madhu...I am going to get you bodyguards. You are NOT going anywhere alone do you understand?!? It would be best if you move in here...so I can keep an eye on you. Damn! I thought after 5 years...this damned asshole would not resurface!

Madhu (pushing away from RK in anger): Excuse me? Bodyguards? And moving back in your house? Are you out of your mind? (Stomping her foot in anger) Ugghh...I knew it was all part of your game! You did this to terrify me so I would move back in and kept like a prisoner 24/7. Well hang it Mr. Rishab Kundra! I Madhubala Shamsher Malik am NOT scared! And I certainly shall NOT give up my freedom so you can start another one of your games with me! Do you understand?

RK (grabbing her shoulders and shaking her): Damn it woman! Will you stop being so obtuse? Your life IS in danger! Obviously now that you've been in contact with me, now you have a big fat target on your back! So whether you like it or not, I am going to do all that I can to protect you! Even if you don't move in to RK mansion, you're NOT going ANYWHERE without bodyguards! And that's an order!

Madhu (yells): You're so damned frustrating and bossy! I am NOT following your orders! I am NOT your Biwi. I am not going to give up on my life and do as you wish just because you set up the charade of someone threatening my life tonight. I want you to just stop lying and playing games...because we all know you're damned good at it, and just leave me HELL ALONE!

She turns around and leaves the room. RK sighs and picks up his mobile. Whether the damned stubborn woman wants it or not, she's going to get his protection. And that includes security, bodyguards and a watchdog!