Surprise

Mumbai

Poor Khushi... she is completely unaware of the storm, known as ASR, coming her way. She just got off the phone and briefly rests her head against her plush, leather chair. Sighing, she stands up and faces the window. Khushi loves looking out the window at the hustle and bustle of everyday life. She loves looking at the city line. Mumbai - City of hope, dreams and new beginnings.

Khushi turns around as Mr. Desai knocks at her office door. She welcomes him in with a smile. But that smile slips off as soon as she sees the rakshas, Arnav Singh Raizada, smirking behind Mr. Desai.

What the...! Why is he here? What is the rakshas up to?!?

Mr. Desai: Ms. Gupta. Please meet Mr. Raizada, he's one of our new client.

Khushi (tightly smiles at Arnav and extends her hand to him): Nice to meet you Mr. Raizada.

Arnav (grabs her hand in a firm grip): Pleasure is all mine, Ms. Gupta.

Arnav gently caresses Khushi's palm with his thumb. Khushi's eyes widen in shock. Seeing her shocked expression, his smile gets bigger and he winks at her. She exerts all her self-control to keep from smacking him for his impudence.

His eyes appreciatively drink in Khushi's appearance. She is looking magnificent and sexy in her nude manolos, high waist red pencil skirt and cap sleeved white top. Outlining her perfect hourglass figure. Her hair swept on one side, kissing her milky white skin. Ears adorned with diamond studs. Indeed his Khushi is quite grown up and all woman.

Mr. Desai (To Khushi): Mr. Raizada is considering a merger with another reputable fashion powerhouse based out of here and would like our firm to oversee the whole process. He wants you to handle it personally.

Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada only works with the best and you're the best in your field Ms. Gupta.

Khushi (sarcastic): Thank you Mr. Raizada.

Mr. Desai: Excellent! I will leave you two to discuss the details.

Khushi smiles politely at Mr. Desai as he leaves her office. The minute the door closes, she drops her polite façade. Eyes spitting fire, she faces her adversary.

Khushi (furiously): What the hell are you doing here Arnav?!?

Arnav (innocently): I am here to discuss business madam.

Khushi (frustratingly): Ohh...cut the crap! You and I both know that I can't help you with your business dealings! WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE!!! It's unethical for me to take you on as a client.

Arnav (smirks and folds his arms over his chest): Then why didn't you tell Mr. Desai that you can't take me on as a client because of our RELATIONSHIP?