Welcome to Mumbai

Mumbai

Watch out Mumbaites! The Great ASR is in town. Now they must add one more individual on their short, one man list to avoid being on the street the same time they are driving. With their past track record, self-preservation is indeed the wisest course of action.

Arnav looking quite spiffy in his well-fitted Armani suit and Ray-Ban, he strides out of the airport. He heads toward the chauffer holding up a sign with his name. He silently approves of the vehicle his right hand man selected for his ride. After all who wouldn't approve of a gleaming black Mercedes SL63?!?

Arnav: Give me the damn keys!

Poor chauffer! He is quite terrified and quaking in his shoes. His boss has warned him many a times about his client's legendary temper. Ohh he has no wish to incur his wrath!

Chauffer (holds up the keys to Arnav): He..rrrreee...youuu go ... sirrr.

Arnav snatches the keys off his hands, signals him to put his luggage in the car and gets in the driver seat. Once the poor terrified man does as he has been ordered, Arnav steps on the pedal and zooms off!

Following the GPS navigation, he pulls up in front of modern, 20 story building made of glass. Arnav steps out of the car and hands his keys to the peon to park his car. He strides into the building to be greeted by a large sign: Blunt & Desai & Diwani & Fox & Khaitan & Co. Advocates & Solicitors. The most prestigious law firm in Mumbai, if not in India.

The great ASR is ready to do battle. The battle of his life! To win back his Khushi. He came to Mumbai for a purpose, be damned if he doesn't fulfill it!

Stepping out of the elevator on the 19 th floor, he turns on his full charm and is greeted by a giddy, young receptionist.

Receptionist: OMG...! (Pulling herself together to be more professional) Mr. Raizada welcome to our firm. Mr. Desai will be out in a few minutes. I apologize for the wait sir. (Smiling prettily) Can I get anything for you? Coffee?

Arnav smiles and shakes his head in the negative. Poor girl nearly swoons. Sigh...!

Mr. Desai comes out to see Arnav and leads him to his office. Once they finished with the niceties, they went right down to business.

Mr. Desai: Mr. Raizada...I understand that you want to expand your business to Mumbai. And you need our services for the legalities. We'll be more than happy to help you.

Arnav: Mr. Desai...I have heard a lot about a fellow associate of yours, she's quite brilliant. She's highly recommended. If you don't mind, I would really like to work with her.

Mr. Desai: Sure Mr. Raizada. Please give me her name and I will arrange a meeting with her.

Arnav (smirks): Khushi Kumari Gupta.

-

Sorry...this is a short update. Will try to update again tonight. Please comment! Thanks!