PART FOUR

Please vote and comment.
Song: 7 Billion by OBB
            Human by Jon Bellion

         "I hate you"

        "Yeah, right you do,"

Tristan replies. After the scene he pulled minutes a
go I don't want to be anywhere near him but he's my ride home.

After he screamed to the people, the crowd slowly dispersed after he opened the car down and we then drove away.

He's had a goofy grin on his face ever since and I tell you I am this close to choking him. But it'll put us at risk of an accident.

         He glanced at me, then turns his eyes back to the road as he clenches and unclenches his hands. "You know I meant every word I said."

         "Huh?" I ask as I feel my heart skip a beat. What is this feeling?

        He keeps his eyes on the road his eyes on the road and continues to drive. "I meant what I said back at the parking lot and I still do."

         I'm slightly taken aback by this revelation and confusion clouds my face.

        "You want to marry me?" I ask.

        "You can be such an idiot sometimes," he says and focuses more on the road. Not sparing me a glance the whole car ride, while I ponder on the feeling I felt when he told me he meant to marry me, then called me an idiot. RUDE!!! Gosh... I'd better not be having feelings for this boy. Ewww... OK. Maybe not that gross, but still gross. Ok. Maybe just a little.

         •      •       •       •       •       •

        I sigh and rub my head as I watch Tristan laying on my bed silent. Like he's been since our conversation in the car. As if he's pondering over something. His silence could mean only two things, he's outraged or he's thinking about something.
Well, I didn't make him angry, heck I'm the one who's meant to be angry after that stunt he pulled earlier, but I can't help but feel bad. I love Tristan and seeing him like this is just plain weird.

        "Tristan," I call and he raises his eyebrows up at me indicating me to speak out. Only then do I realize that his been staring at me too. We are such a cliché.

      I glance at him and I know he sees me.  He could sit there pretending in his purple and black hoodie.  Has he always had that black spot on his eyelids just above his eyes. Huh... I guess it's just one of those things you don't notice until you do then you can't unsee it.

I sigh and rub my feet. An bad habit I picked a few years ago, when I'm uncomfortable I rub my feet. It been at least 10 minutes now and he's just sitting there ignoring me. He wants to break me.  Well then game on.

I sigh and roll my eyes.  So I couldn't keep the game up for more than two minutes before breaking the ice.

  "Bubbah, I'll marry you if you want to." Hearing my words his lips twitch and turn into a huge smile and I can't help but burst out laughing  at the hilarity of the whole situation. Is that what this boy's been thinking about. He motions for me to come lie next to him on the bed prior go my present sitting position on the bed with my legs crossed like a yoga pose.

I crawl and plop down next to him while he takes his arms and puts it around my waist drawing me closer to him on the bed.

          "You don't have to marry me now," he says and then puts his hands together  my lips in an attempt to shush me from talking. "Just go with me to the garden feast on Saturday."