-24-

and the first ever.... new and old povs..... because the previous book was Ashira's mothers book so that make's their pov old.

Dash's pov:

I was back with Kelly and Flash, he's a great help around the house and Flash seams to like him a lot too.

I said hello to Jake, mama and mom, taking one of the hamburgers for me.

"where's Ashira?" I asked, mama pointed upstairs and I raised an eyebrow, passing a hand in my blond hair, something felt off about her, my wolf could feel neither her or her wolf was alright.....

I was about to knock on her door when I heard singing, I stuck my ear to the door, my mouth fell open at the lyrics and I took my hone out, clicking record, I knew something felt off about her.

after a while of silence I heard something being kicked to the ground then crying, I wanted to go in but through the bond we share as twins I could feel all she wished for was to be left alone right now.

"mama?" I asked, standing in the kitchen as she was drawing in her notebook, must be a new client or something.

"hmmm?" she looked up "what's up Dash?"

I took my phone and pressed play before sliding it over the table.

Ash's pov:

I simply stared at the black screen of the phone as the only sounds were the music recording of Dash's phone.

I started really worry when that leach dared to come here and tell us about stuff we didn't know about our own child, that she would risk having herself be killed by me but I'm still grateful we got told of it..... I'm worried..... I'm worried Ashira is getting worse.

"can you pass me your phone for a while?" I asked.

"sure"

"alright" I sighed a little, my hand hovering over the call button before finally pressing it.

"Laur Clifford at the phone yes?"

"euh.... it's me, I'd have a question and well you are the one that takes care her case and I'm worried"

"oh euh yes?"

"well do you have a narrower idea of what she has not a broad analysis?"

"well from the behavioural pattern she seam to have I would say it's survivor's guilt, it happened when someone survived a deadly event in which a lot died and they think they don't deserve to live, an important syndrome of PTSD and can lead to depression....... why you ask if I may ask?"

"just listen for a while" I brought Dash's phone speaker to the place where you talk into and started playing the recording since it was easier then stop the call, send it over and then call again.

"...... well that sure is worrying"

"yeah it is"

"alright..... then I may have a plan..... she won't take it well at all if we do this but I think it's getting way out of hand"

I agreed to what she proposed me.

Ashira's pov:

"why am I coming with you again?" I asked mom.

"well a client wants to meet up with me and maybe some fresh air would do you some good" I nodded, I honestly didn't care for the client or anything right now..... why did I even bother.