-9-

(don't play the video right at the start)

Ashira's pov:

let's just say mama wasn't to overjoyed about the Lamp leach spending time in our house but Dash's project partner, Miko or something like that I didn't care to remember, will be doing the same but only tomorrow.

I wanted to see cous but he was out of town see his girlfriend, she was human so her humans wouldn't understand the things like us wolves did, if you found your mate it was normal to pack your things a leave the pack if that was what you both wished.

I was sitting in the backyard of my house under a tree, well was more like a huge clearing with a small village in the forest close by, I could also walk over to the huge mansion next to our house where granny and the rest of my family lived.

I was drumming on my guitar which I had with me, waiting for Lamp leach to show up through the backdoor and mom or mama would be the one letting her in not me........ being honest here everyone knows a mate bond is hard to resist right? it's kind of annoying to be honest because she can piss me off so fast but it hurts at the same time because of the bond, I hate and actually love her because of this stupid bond.... and can't actually just reject her because she would need to hear it and say her part and I don't want her to know, to troublesome for me.

I had black shorts and a grey camo T-shirt on with my military cup for more shade then just the tree I was sitting under, barefoot as I usually an at home.

Lauren's pov:

I sighed for the hundredth time with my bags in my hand, I can't believe that I'll be staying with the mutt for three days...... but that's not important, I was quite intimidated by the size of the mansion and even the smaller house next to it was huge, my clan didn't have such huge territories as they were using the land this mutt's pack let them and even then d refused to use more than needed.

I walked up to the smaller house as it was the address she gave me, my black and white sport shoes almost making no sound as I walked like usual, I fixed my black pants and then my pink and white stripped T-shirt to at least look decent because this is still an alpha's home even if I don't like them, and knocked.

everyone knew the history teacher was the alpha's wife so it was no surprise when she opened the door for me.

"Ashira said you'd come over, put your bags near the stairs and go to the back, she should be there" she said.

"thanks Mrs. Blackblood" what a waste of taking up the Blackblood name, Clairs, her old last name, fit her better in my opinion but she's my teacher so I won't voice my thoughts, I don't want a penalty a.k.a. a detention.

I did as told and refused to look towards the kitchen to my left as I could feel someone gaze burning in to me and I could simply feel that gaze was the alpha's, Ash Blackblood, even if I hate them all, all wolves and Blackblood's in particular.... even I had respect for that woman with the name she made for herself in her teen years, I know I wouldn't be able to stay sane with everything we knew about her.... yes, her mother or I don't know, it's a Blackblood to be sure, they literally made a Wikipedia on every important member and well.... she was in that so yeah.

I opened the back door and kind of froze there as I heard guitar and singing...... wow.......... even more surprising when I saw who it was.

(play the video)

La-da-da-da-da, la-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da

We are searchlights, we can see in the dark
We are rockets, pointed up at the stars
We are billions of beautiful hearts
And you sold us down the river too far

What about us?
What about all the times you said you had the answers?
What about us?
What about all the broken happy ever afters?
What about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
What about love? What about trust?
What about us?

We are problems that want to be solved
We are children that need to be loved
We were willin', we came when you called
But man, you fooled us, enough is enough, oh

What about us?
What about all the times you said you had the answers?
What about us?
What about all the broken happy ever afters?
Oh, what about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
Oh, what about love? What about trust?
What about us?

Oh, what about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
What about love? What about trust?
What about us?

Sticks and stones, they may break these bones
But then I'll be ready, are you ready?
It's the start of us, waking up come on
Are you ready? I'll be ready
I don't want control, I want to let go
Are you ready? I'll be ready
'Cause now it's time to let them know
We are ready, what about us?

What about us?
What about all the times you said you had the answers?
So what about us?
What about all the broken happy ever afters?
Oh, what about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
Oh, what about love? What about trust?
What about us?

What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us?

"you should stop staring Lamp leach" I shook my head, snapping out of the sort of trance I was in I..... guess?

"okay....... I know you may think I'll be lying and I will never say this ever again but...... that was kind of cool"

"oh why thank you, I really needed your approval"

"don't sass me mu--" "I wouldn't call me that in this household if you don't want my mama after you with mom being unable to hold her back" she said while standing up and walking over, leaning her guitar against the house wall before facing me.

"okay point taken, I want to live because your alpha mother's reputation preceded her and I don't want to get my neck snapped right now"

"I wouldn't want that either to be honest"

"oh really?"

"yeah I couldn't want to get MY neck snapped but I wouldn't mind watching yours be broke"

"asshole"

"bitch"

"idiot"

"slut"

"whore"

"stupid"

"dog"

"leach"

"mutt"

"Lamp"

"fucker"

"sucker"

"burnt blueberry" she started laughing at that and I blushed hard, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?!

"bahahahaha! oh my god hahaha! I can't fuc-king breath!" she was rolling around on the ground.

"you're calmed now?!" I asked slightly aggravated when she stood up, giggling from time to time, tears in her eyes.

"y-yeah" she chuckled before sighing deeply to really calm down "we don't have a guestroom for you as mama uses it as a painting room"

"where will I sleep then?!"

"I'll take the couch and you'll have my room if you can't put up with me there because I sure can't"

"fair point"

"well then let's go, I'll show you to my room, we can work there"

"joy"

"you want to sleep on the floor?"

"nah I said nothing"

"you better not have Lamp leach" I huffed deeply at that and followed her back in the house with her guitar in her hands.... this is going to be three long fucking days....