-10-

(Ashira's room in case you forgot about what it looks like)

Ashira's pov:

I sighed as I lead up Lamp leach to my room, I thought I was going to be okay with three days of her forced to stay over but I already had enough of her behaviour.

"so, this is my room you'll use as I'm taking to living room couch" I told her as I stood my guitar against the wall.

"hmmm.... I got to say it's kind of small" she said, we had found a sort of tense temporary peace I think because she didn't want to get my pissed mama after her ass.

"never needed anything more then and now I sure don't need anything more" I said stilling down on my chair, an elbow on my desk and laid my head on my hand.

"your bed is small and even then it literally fills a quarter of the room"

"I said I didn't need a bigger room, plus I have a bathroom in her so yeah.... drop your bag where you wish"

"okay so let's do this, we are both here to do this project after all" I crossed my knees at me knees and looked at her, waiting as Lamp leach sat on my bed and looked through her own bag for a notebook and a pen.

"alright.... since I'm the one here right now I should ask stuff"

Lauren's pov:

I'm kind of annoyed and kind of happy we aren't yelling at each other for once as it was starting to be really annoying as I was to stay here from a few days, I admit it's nice to have a civil conversation for once even if the atmosphere stays tense.

"so.... what do you normally do here" I waved my hand around showing the room "after school"

"depends on what you mean by that" she said, brushing her hair to the left and behind her ear, her body language sort of.... predatory.... looking careless and yet carefully watching every movement I made, eyes narrowed with a slight smirk on her face like she knew she had me at her mercy right now, it honestly made me feel uncomfortable.... like I was in a room with a predator waiting to pounce and end me and it knew it would win.... and that wasn't far from the truth as vampires and werewolf don't get along but usually wolves have the advantage of faster healing and more strength while we only are faster.

"like so type of activity" I said, gulping quietly because of my unsettling thoughts.

"hmmm.... homework most of the time then playing around with my guitar, if I don't wish to do so I'm on my laptop doing stuff but mostly YouTube, sometimes a little music I post online" she answered.

"and what else do you do after school?"

"I usually hang around with my friends or Dash, help out my mother's around the house, play with Flash and maybe walk around forest town" she said.

forest town was called like that because the whole forest behind their house and on the right side of the town was populated by houses people from her pack lived in, it had its own shops and other stuff, never been in there as you could probably guess.

I continued asking questions and slowly the tension was lessening and her body language relaxed, less menacing, I had asked about her time away and honestly.... I'm surprised she and Dash doesn't have any type of mental problems from what she told me about that camp.

"and that scar on your face?" I regretted saying that immediately because it was like the room turned cold and what normality that was here was gone, her eyes narrowing and turning distant.

"I'd prefer not to talk about it" she said coldly, glaring at the ground.

"okay" I put my hands up in defeat and turned away "don't go blowing up like dynamite"

after that little 'accident' that almost happened the atmosphere was a lot more cold and distant with change to it.
exactly the same when we had dinner, I could tell her alpha mother didn't like me at all and I'm sure Ashira was the only thing between her and me, her big brother doesn't look to happy either, my teacher, Dash and the little Flash doesn't seem to bothered by it.

"you can use my shower and a clean towel if you don't have one, bye" Ashira said after she showed me were was everything in her bathroom, I quickly got done with everything and laid on her bed in a white T-shirt and sweat pants as I stared at the ceiling, lost in thought.... this is going to be harder then I thought......