25:Flashback

"So how do you feel ? Today is your first day in highschool and it's a mixed school."

Jinho asked his twin who used to attend the girls school since her primary school.

"Of course I am nervous." She said.

"I'll introduce you to my friends. Ah! Seungjin also attend our school right?" Jinho asked.

Eunkyung nodded.

"Jinho, Eunkyung let's go." Their mom said and the both leave their seat.

After 15 minutes in the car, they arrived at the school.

"Jinho-ya take care of your sister." Their mom said.

"You don't need to worry mom." Jinho said.

"Bye mom." Eunkyung said.

Eunkyung who just like a little chick just follow from her brother's back.

"Hey!" Jinho said as he saw a group of boys.

"Hey Jinho." Someone said.

"This is my sister." He said.

"She's so pretty." Someone said and everyone agreeing.

"You guys want to die?" Jinho asked.

He really don't like if another boy compliment his twin. He's not jealous but he think that he should protect his sister.

"Hello. My name is Jo Eunkyung." She said.

"We always hear about you."

"I'm Yanan. I'm chinese but transferred here because of my parents' business." A Chinese boy said.

"Same with me. But I'm from Japan. My reason is same with him. My name is Yuto." A Japanese boy said.

"I'm Kang Hyunggu but my nickname is Kino."

"I'm Yeo Changgu and you can call me Yeo One."

"I'm Lee Hwitaek. You can comfortably call me Hui. I always go to Jinho's house do you know me? But you always in your room so I never get a chance to greet you. If you go to the kitchen you always rush to go to your room back." He said.

"I always see you." Eunkyung said.

"I'm Yang Hongseok."

"I'm Jung Wooseok."

"I'm Go Shinwon." He said and smiled.

Eunkyung can't move her eyes from Shinwon's face. He just too handsome.

"I'm Kim Hyojong. My nickname is E'dawn."

Eunkyung just nod. She don't even bother to ask about their nickname. For she, it's just strange.

"What should we call you?" Hyunggu asked.

"Kyun-.."

"Just call her as Eunkyung. No one can call her Kyung except me." Jinho said.

Eunkyung just look at her twin. What's wrong with him?

"Jo Eunkyung!!" Someone said from the back and make all of them look to her direction.

"Seungjin-ah." Eunkyung said and smiled.

"You know her?" Wooseok asked.

"She's my bestfriend." Seungjin said.

"You know him?" Eunkyung asked.

"He's my cousin." Seungjin said.

Everyone just nodded.