14

"Jo Eunkyung, did you walk with Hui in the rain yesterday? Teacher Lee said he has a high fever." Jinho said as he walk downstairs.

"What?! I'll be back." Eunkyung take her coat and rushed out.

"Yah Jo Eunkyung!" Jinho try to call his sister.

🌼

"Teacher. Where is Hwitaek? Is he okay?" Eunkyung asked as Mrs Lee open the door.

"He's upstairs. You can go inside." Mrs Lee said.

"Thank you." She said and went inside.

"Lee Hwitaek! I asked you take the umbrella with you. Look what happened." Eunkyung said as he enter the room.

"You know I hate seeing you get sick." She said and put the wet cloth on his forehead.

"Jo Eunkyung. Do you know you're being noisy?" Hui said and cracked a smile.

"I know. Sorry."

'If you going to worry that much, why you never had your eyes on me? Is it too hard?' Hui thought.

"Lee Hwitaek, you need to take your medicines on time , eat on time , cloth yourself warmly and..-"

"Yah, you sounds like a grandma. Stop it."

"Are you kidding?"

"You always call me Hwitaek if you're serious."

"Is it wrong?"

"No , I like to hear that."

"Get some rest." Eunkyung said and stand up.

Hui hold her wrist.

"Wait."

"Do you need something?"

"I'm hungry. Feed me."

"Consider yourself lucky because you're sick if not , I really kick your face for being such a baby." Eunkyung said and go downstairs to take some porridge.

"Teacher , Hwitaek asked for food." Eunkyung said.

"Ah , it's here. I already cook it. Please look after him for a while , I have things going on at school." Mrs Lee said and pat her favorite student shoulder.

"Okay." Eunkyung said and smiled.

She bring a tray of porridge to Hui's room.

"My son , let's eat. What kind of style you want ? Aeroplane style? I'll do it." Eunkyung said as she feed Hui with the aeroplane sound.

"Who is your son? Duh." Hui said.

"Then? Are you my husband? It's not. So better if I call you my son." Eunkyung said.

"If you allow me , I'll be your husband." Hui said and wink.

"This why I hate you being sick. You will be flirtatious as hell." Eunkyung said and rolled her eyes.

"Do you think I want to be your husband? Forget it." Hui said in a sarcastic way.

"Who said I want you as my husband? I can't imagine how terrible it will be." Eunkyung said.

"I don't want to eat!" Hui said in a protesting tone.

"Look , you'll be such a baby that makes me annoyed." Eunkyung said

"Feed me!"

"Yah! Are you kidding me?" Eunkyung said and feed him with a spoonful of porridge. At the end of their bickers , finally they laughed.