07

"So we're arrived!" Hongseok said.

"But this is a house?" Eunkyung asked in confusion.

"A lunch at my house!" Hongseok said.

"W-what? Oh my god , I look like a mess right now." Eunkyung quite panicked because she thought it's gonna be a restaurant.

"What do you mean? You look amazing. Come on, my mom didn't eat people." Hongseok said , and open Eunkyung's door.

They both head to the entrance. Hongseok's house just like a palace that make her fascinated. It almost same as her family house but Hongseok's house is more luxurious.

As they enters , there's his mom.

"You must be Jinho's twin." His mom said.

"Haha yes , I am honoured to be here.." She quite panicked. It's like meeting her mom-in-law even she never experienced it yet.

"Hongseok suddenly said that he wants to bring a friend to lunch and I'm quite surprised because you is the first girl that he bring home. Is this your girlfriend Hongseok?" His mom said and that question make her cold sweat come out.

"Mom , she just a friend , she looks uncomfortable!" Hongseok said.

"Hahaha no , I'm fine." Eunkyung said.

"Let's stop talking and let's go eat." His mom said and they both followed from the back. If they make out a special relationship, I bet they'll be a goodlooking couple.

After having a delicious lunch , Hongseok's mom asked her to visit his room.

"Come in." Hongseok said and smiled.

'What would be better than that smile? Oh my god I feel like I'm back when I was 17!' Eunkyung mind become a mess.

"Wow you're room is cool?" Eunkyung said.

"Hahah thanks, you can look around if you want." Hongseok smiled.

'Doesn't he feel tired smiling like that? His smile is still the same!' There goes her mind again.

She walks around the room and spot a photo of Hongseok , Jinho and Hui.

She knows that Hongseok also close with Hui and Jinho but she just can't get closer to him , and feel some kind of distant between she and hongseok? For her , Hui is more comfortable.

"Oh, it's two years ago , when we visit the ski centre." Hongseok said.

"Yeah, I've heard." She said.

"Hey, I'm curious, do you remember how we greet each other for the first time?" Hongseok suddenly asked.

'Of course , you're special , how can I forget about it.' She thought.

"Basketball." She said.

"Wow you remember!" Hongseok said.

"You don't remember?" She asked.

"I do." Hongseok said and smile.

She give a smile too.

🌼

"Why you come here alone? I thought you gonna bring her along." Hui said and he chewing his food.

"She went to lunch with Hongseok." Changgu said.

"WITH WHO?" Jinho who is eating , choked.

"Hongseok." Changgu repeated.

Jinho give his look at Hui , but Hui doesn't notice.