09

Hui attached to Eunkyung like a glue.

"Duh do you want to try this out? They just launch this chocolate..-"

"One month ago. I know Hui , I know. I'm a chocolate mania. Just buy it if you want." Eunkyung cut Hui's sentence. She knows Hui just want to buy it.

"You look so much better than before." Hui said.

"Because I don't want to ruin your mood." Eunkyung said as she put the drinks in the cart.

"My mood?"

"Your mood is like my mood as if I don't know." Eunkyung said and let out a small laugh. She knows if she is mad, Hui also the same.

"You faking your laugh." Hui said.

"Come on , we need to buy much more." She said and Hui follow her.

"I hope you can enjoy this vacation well you know, there's Shinwon! You're a successful fan!" Hui said.

"That doesn't erase the fact Wooseok is here too." Eunkyung said.

🌼

They all sit down around the pool and the cooking in charge standing in front of the griller.

Eunkyung sit down on a resting chair with her favourite white fluffy blanket since it's chilly with a glass of orange juice.

"Are you enjoying this time?" Seungjin asked.

"Kind of. I need to be adjusted by the enviroment you know." Eunkyung said.

"You don't want a glass wine?" She asked.

"You know that I can't drink." Eunkyung said and smile. She can easily black out after having a glass.

"Eat this." Jinho said as he feed Eunkyung with a piece of meat.

Eunkyung chew the meat.

"You love foods so how is it?" Jinho asked.

"It's good." Eunkyung said.

"Thanks god." Jinho said and go away.

"Oh my god it's burnt!" Jinho said to Changgu.

"You gonna eat that." Changgu said.

"Why? You're the one who make it like that!" Jinho said.

Their conversation make Eunkyung draw a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Hongseok asked.

"Oh my god , you make me surprised." Eunkyung said.

"Hahaha I am sorry." Hongseok said.

"Their conversation are cute." Eunkyung said.

"Should we have a conversation?" Hongseok asked.

"Should we?" Eunkyung said.

"Okay let's talk about highschool." Hongseok said.

"I don't have anything to be proud at highschool to be honest." Eunkyung said and laugh a bit.

"Liar, you're a top student!" Hongseok said.

"Are trying to be humble? You're one of top student too!" Eunkyung said.

"Do you remember when we on school trip? Anything funny happened?" Hongseok asked.

"I don't know but.. I remember when Jinho lost his ID card in the bus and everyone looking for it." Eunkyung said and laugh. It's funny for her not Jinho.

"He's troublesome." Hongseok said.

"I know right!" Eunkyung said and still laughing.

"You are enjoying this so much!" Hongseok said.